for Shades of Grey

5/31/2011 c15 Jennieb89
Hey, I've recently been reading this and i love it!

Poor Hermione, first Malfoy finding out something about her and now Corentin. I like them both actually.

Please continue soon,

I like the kids, and i'm glad Dumbledore did something for Tom, although indirectly.

When reading this fic, it makes me want to write in proper english!

Can't wait for more,

Jennie.
5/29/2011 c4 3Taemin.Foreves
Amazing, love it so far
5/21/2011 c15 Nan Helgeke
Discovered this story few days ago and absolutley enjoyed nibbling through the chapters. Love the slow pacing development of Hermione/Tom relationship. There are so many ways it could go in your story, so I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapters. Some emotional development and the mini-Tom who presents big-Tom with a mirror of sorts is a fun twist. Well, fun so far :D

Hermione seems quite IC to me. She is still keeping tight control of her emotions and I'm wondering if there is more of a post traumatic breakdown hitting her.

Your descriptions of Harry and Ron and especially Hermione/Ron romance are spot on (IMO) - I like Ron and stories that don't make into an oaf.
5/16/2011 c15 13Isabella120
AMAZING chapter as always! Please update soon!

~Bella
5/15/2011 c15 1Atilia Dawn Black
Awesome! So happy for the update! Though I'm gonna have to go reread the beginning because I've forgotten it, but that's no problem. Hope there's more chapters coming pretty soon. I can't wait to see how things turn out for Hermione when people find out about her being a mudblood. lol though the crup might help with people not believing it. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.

-Atilia Dawn Black-
5/15/2011 c15 1JstDani
Every time you update I get so excited! I am absolutly loving, enjoying, adoring your story! :) Your characters are amazing and your style of writing is excellent! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :D
5/14/2011 c15 555
Wow! I just discovered this story and have been reading nonstop.

I really enjoy the amount of detail that is interspersed throughout the story and you can always improve a story when you share something new :)

Please Update!
5/14/2011 c15 5KaiyaJones
I very much enjoy this.
5/14/2011 c15 KoretheMaiden
This was lovely! The story is grand, I can't wait to see what you've planned for the ending!
5/14/2011 c15 4written-up-in-marker
Good chapter :) Update soon.
5/14/2011 c15 1Ijoan
It's so great to see an update. I really love this fanfic and hope that you will finish it. :)
4/1/2011 c14 1HelloIamGracie
I am really enjoying this story, and hope you update soon! I would love to see more Tom/Hermione interaction. Preferably of the romantic variety. ;-) Great job so far!

-Gracie
3/21/2011 c14 Emily
Incredible. I really like how you've done Tom Riddle. The only thing I have a problem with is the shift in Malfoy's character. He's different now from whom he was before. Please update soon?
2/24/2011 c14 graydevilforever
Interesting situations you have the main characters in. I can't wait to see how you will insert romance into there relationship. And I can't wait to see how Hermione will handle her little problem.
2/9/2011 c14 Prospice
This is good! I know that you expressed some concern about having too many OCs, but they are all very well drawn. I hope you update soon, and thank you for posting.
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »