for Shades of Grey

6/22/2010 c13 Paradise for the Lost
This really is a brilliant story, especially as it is somewhat believable. I just hope that you continue it, and if or when you do, that you start the Tom/Hermione romance soon!
4/16/2010 c13 Cath
WOW. I'd really love it if Abraxas fell in love with Hermione! And I wouldn't mind if you paired her with Corentin, he's such interesting character! UPDATE, PLEASE!
4/5/2010 c6 1PersephoneTricked
I found it interesting and enlightening that you provided a reason for Hermione's fear of heights.
4/5/2010 c5 PersephoneTricked
I think this story is incredibly well-written, and I am thoroughly enraptured. I often find myself, when reading fanfiction, subconsciously skimming chapters and pieces of writing that don't seem important to the stories. I never do that with Shades of Grey. It's far too fascinating to risk missing a single nuance of your not inconsiderable skill. Thanks for sharing this on the web, I can't seem to get enough.
3/24/2010 c13 lemontreexx
I must say that this is, by far, the best TR/HG that I have ever read.

It's very believable (I'm relieved to find that there is no romance thus far, and still a very well-constructed plot). The characterization is wonderful.

My favorite thing has got to be your ability to incorporate subplots - the whole story does not simply revolve around Riddle and Hermione, which is refreshing.

I've really enjoyed reading this, and I do hope to see an update soon.

All the best,

lemontreexx :)
3/18/2010 c5 mel
hey,

just thought I would let you know I think this story is really great, but im wondering is time the same in the past as the present. Has Hermoine really been gone for 3 days in the future too? Anyways great writing!
3/9/2010 c13 6Summer Leah
Please update soon!
3/9/2010 c7 Summer Leah
I'm actually very glad this story is moving slowly. I especially like Hermione's gradual shift into Pureblood Slytherin mentality.
3/9/2010 c5 Summer Leah
You've probably already decided, but if you're still taking votes on the plotline, I prefer the shorter, believable, bittersweet ending if it would still be 30+ chapters. Looking forward to more!
2/19/2010 c13 AthenaGeorge
I have fallen in love with this story and hope you continue to update, and quickly too!
2/18/2010 c13 2MrsCharlieWeasleyIWish
WoW! wonderful story! please please please update soon!
2/10/2010 c13 1eldarwen melwasul
Well this is not the first time I stumbled upon this story. However, I have no idea as to why I never added it to a story alert. I positively adore your style of writing, so much so that I even find myself reading your authors notes, which is a rarity for me. Hence my reviewing. I must ask, though, have you ever read Around the World in Eighty Days? Your titles remind me of the chapter titles Verne uses. They (the titles) are always rather amusing.
2/7/2010 c13 23Stunning Sunset
Wow. I really enjoy reading this story. I like your descriptive explanations of the characters' thoughts. Many writers expect readers to understand the way they characterize their heroes without actually letting them see more than a superficial aspect, so I'm happy you do not do the same. Anyway, I hope you update soon. Enjoy your day!
2/6/2010 c13 kaylamarie2012
so far, on the story so have done a great job, I'm really glad I found the story

congrats on the work well done. well not done, but you get the meaning.
2/6/2010 c5 kaylamarie2012
I read your pet-peeve and decided I'd review, so far, I am enjoying your story, it is pretty well developed and actually not too OOC (this whole pairing is OOC) and you have definately (so far) been doing it justice.
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »