for These Wide, Wide Woods

12/18/2015 c1 Lunaliceazreal
Well written and engaging
9/20/2015 c1 9sildarmillion
Wow this was morbid (but I mean that in a good way)
2/16/2015 c1 2envyofclouds
Hauntingly beautiful. That's what this short story is. I reread three times in order to capture it's true essence and figure who the small sections were written for. Prince Charming's section made me most sad and allowed me to see him in a new light and so did Rapunzel's Prince (never really sure what to call him.) I am wondering if you could offer some clarity, was the first one about the Baker and Cinderella or the Baker and his Wife? It makes more sense for it to be Cinderella, but at the same time one can never truly know.

Anyway this was beautiful. I hope you write more, because I will gladly read it.
1/30/2015 c1 Guest
Ooh, I liked this, it was beautiful!
7/20/2014 c1 PaintsOnSilence
Dripping with melancholy. Love it.
4/15/2012 c1 Hannah
For some reason, I found the cow one the most depressing. And I didn't really get which characters the first two were about. But very good.
1/31/2012 c1 4TheatreGeek98
I loved this. It was nice how you didn't use names, so the reader had to figure it out.
1/21/2012 c1 8msrowley
I really really like this story. It's well written and thoughtful. Sort of like a peak into the characters' heads in Act 2.
11/22/2011 c1 7zoe alice
Thoughtful and well-written.
5/15/2010 c1 15ariex04
I really liked this story. It's a very interesting look at life after they return from the woods.
9/2/2009 c1 Evan Glaser
Oh, wow. Wow. That just made me feel so much. I can't even describe how much that made me feel.

This is my favorite musical, and that was such a desolate but beautiful elegy.
8/13/2009 c1 Anne Flint
These are good little pieces of stories, though I wish they could somehow be inter wrapped together to form a more complete piece.
5/20/2009 c1 mezzles
Wonderful, you've really captured the heart of the characters.

One question: I did originally assume part one was the Baker and Cinderella, but reading a review one reader suggested the Baker and the Baker's Wife, so I was hoping you might be able to clear it up. Of course, since the Baker's Wife was killed during the musical (a funny scene to play, as I took on that role in our college musical) it seems more realistic to assume it is Cinderella. But back to the story.

Milky White's part was perfect. One line and so much feeling; especially when considering the innocence of animal, battered and with no chance of happy ever after, it's really sorrowful.

Rapunzel's Prince in part II was brilliant too. Losing one and finding one still alive would make it near impossible to feel any kind of relief, as the grief would take over as you portrayed perfectly. A great story, I'll stop commenting on every piece now ;] The overall story really captured the heart of Into The Woods, after all, can happily ever after truly exist? It's a favourite, thanks for the read!
3/13/2009 c1 4Nagini Potter
I really enjoyed this. Your writing style is beautiful.
3/7/2009 c1 4Tanookie
That was beautiful. Your prose is gorgeous and so was the plot...a perfect summary of how life manages to continue despite all that happened. Their worlds are practically empty, and you captured that perfectly. I think my favorite was the third one. I feel so sorry for Milky White when I read that sentence. Fantastic work; now I want to read the rest of your fics!

*Faves*