for I Didn't Even Flinch

5/25/2016 c4 Elliesamanddeangirl
Short..but Supernatural since Day one and having just found Fanfiction I can immerse myself in the lives of those Wayward Winchester boys to all you writers!
1/28/2015 c4 331983Sarah
Great job! Really great muti-chapter drabble fic!
7/26/2012 c1 Lexy
Sammy , poor guy vision induced headaches, almost being choked to death , and possibly getting vamp blood in his system
3/26/2009 c1 187Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
Interesting work prompt. Good work!
1/18/2009 c1 16amyblair
That was fun and I dug all your drabbles. I thought you flowed things well. I loved the vampire one. Nice, nice job.
1/17/2009 c1 96CHAILYN
oh my god hun i swear to god, you are the only person who could have me ushering in the new year in tears. this was so filled with brotherly goodness and i have no tissues and if the terrible two year olds wake up im going to have to explain why im crying (aside from the fact their the true antichrists) but these were all so perfect and damn word limits!

this was so fantasitc and GASP! sam almost getting turned into a vamp...that alone should be a big ol fic...it has my mind wandering with the possibility of what would happen if sam ever did get turned into one...

as per usual so many kinds of awesomeness!
1/3/2009 c1 331983Sarah
Good job! Lots of great uses of the word and they kept me on the edge of my seat!
1/3/2009 c1 14twinchaosblade
Holy cow! The vampire way-beyond-drabble was suspenseful on end! And I loved how the boys kept guessing whether Sam could have been turned or not. But no matter what, it's just in Dean's nature to care for his baby brother, even if he's exposing himself to the risk of serving as Sam's first kill if he'd been turned.

But my favourite was without doubt the tag to 'Simon Said'. I don't know, it just felt right, like everything falling into place when something is perfect like it is. And Dean's quip about the tree maybe being Sammy when he fell was simply too good to resist anyway!
1/2/2009 c1 123Twinchy
Good stories, especially the second one was very intense. Yet I'd say I liked the third about "Simon Said" best.

BTW, you didn't even use the prompt word "flinch" in the first drabble (you wrote "flinhc"). ;-) LOL
1/2/2009 c1 88darksupernatural
Wonderful drabbles. Love the chance at Vamp!Sammy. Great work yet again my friend.
1/2/2009 c1 111IheartSam7
Nice visuals in #2. You sure have been busy ;) Love the emotions! Nice work.
1/2/2009 c1 36Emerald-Water
I L-O-V-E-D it!

Cool work. I would have loved if you had gone deeper into it in your last drabble. Well, but's a drabble, right? ;)

So nice *beams* Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,

Lee
1/2/2009 c1 134Soncnica
Hell I love it when you get carried away, LOL...

I loved the vampire fic...it would work as a stand alone fic pretty well, you know? huh, I wonder what would happen if Sam would get 'infected' someday? You know? get some vampire blood on/in him. hm :) What would Dean do? Would he kill Sam?

'm thinking way to much...again. LOL

nice fics!

hugs,

S.
1/2/2009 c1 32vonnie836
Happy New Year to you too. And let me tell you, the Vamp story wasn't awkward at all. Dean is afraid that Sam might have been turned. This would mean he would loose his brother and not only that, he would actually have to kill him. So keeping his distance and not allowing himself to get all emotional and all over Sam is his way of dealing with him. Which in my opinion is very true to Dean's character. So don't sell yourself short here. I think it is very fitting the way you portrait this. As for the other shorts, loved them too. I understand how you would have difficulties sticking to 100 words. Hugs,Vonnie
1/2/2009 c1 822akaStoryteller
Lots of yummy drabbles to wake up to. Yay. Nice tags to those episodes!
16 Page 1 2 Next »