for A less hypocritical Cliche killer fic

2/7/2012 c3 5Cats-in-blue-glasses
Hahaha...I'm laughing my head off. :-) All hail the canon-saving, sue-killing HK-47!
6/28/2010 c1 110NabikiB
I like certain kinds of MarySues and MartyStus: Round Robins that involve five or six authors can create decent ficcies without allowing any of the Marys or Martys to get to much of a swelled head or take over the whole story.

So it's plain as day that you don't really know WTF you're talking about.
6/24/2010 c3 HMS Lunatic
You should put Leroy Jethro Gibbs in here aswell.
11/26/2009 c3 sailor
i hate twilight 2. all my friends r obsessed with it!
6/25/2009 c3 Anonymous
When anything OTHER than HK47 speaking or killing occurs, the levels of fail are off the charts. Other than that, not bad.
5/24/2009 c3 10Dead Man Writing Is Dead
Haven't seen the Star Trek movie, but being the wikiphile I am, I already know the plot (I suck at not reading spoilers).

Hahaha, the chapter was pretty funny, and Twilight bashing is great at anytime. The Hall of Justice was a pretty funny scene in itself, and I would have liked to see more.

Although I am sad to report I would probably have been burned with all the other Twitards because I have read all of the books (my levels of hatred go from 'indifferent' 'ignore' and 'obsession' and I am very obsessed with hating Twilight).

Hope to see more updates. =)
4/19/2009 c2 Dead Man Writing Is Dead
glad to see your fic is getting attention, you deserve it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this chapter, much like that sickening show of iCarly on Nickelodeon, while certainly very VERY random, is not very funny. =(

don't worry, it's still slightly better then most shows on Nickelodeon. I wish you luck.
4/11/2009 c1 3ZENxRaider
Lulz, I love it. HK certainly is a riot. Moar plox :D
4/8/2009 c1 2Scious
BAHAHAHAHA!

MORE! MORE! MORE!
1/2/2009 c1 10Dead Man Writing Is Dead
Yes! See a shrink Bella! See a SHRIINK!

ehem...anyway, this was extremely enjoyable. I have never played any starwars game except lego starwars, but I recognize the reference from a comic I saw a while ago, I think it was called VG cats...

ANYWAY, isn't canon spelled with one 'l' because cannon is a rather large shooting machine...

However, you really hit on something great here, and there was hardly any awkward moments. Although, manipulative dumbledore was almost more IC then canon dumbledore XD

But really, thats my only complaint. 4 thumbs up!