for The Abacus

5/27/2014 c1 3StarMajesty
That was adorable. Like rot your teeth sweet. I think I gained 5lbs reading this. LOL
9/24/2012 c1 Loresign
I think you did very well with this story. It was really nice to see Clark and Chloe get together.

it was the perfect Christmas story for Smallville.

Thank you for writing it.
5/26/2012 c1 gman212
A very well written Chlark story that captures the lifelong affection they have for each other. Please write similar stories soon.
4/8/2011 c1 Suzanne Scalf
I loved it u shOuld make some more I'm personally a story writer myself but I never really wrote anything about them so thanks for the inspiration and please make more thanks
4/8/2011 c1 Suzanne Scalf
I loved it u sh
1/4/2010 c1 9Kirsty Joy
I really really enjoyed this story! :-) *big happy sigh*
11/9/2009 c1 1Daniel1973
this was a damn good story and who doesn't love chlark...i still think the writers were dumbasses for not putting those two together
7/7/2009 c1 adhd trash panda
I LOVE IT!

I personally think Lana is a whiny, insecure, self centered ignorant gold digging brat.

She chose Baldy-Boy(Lex) over Superman!

Me, my mom and my sister all agree that Chloe is much better for Clark.
6/23/2009 c1 3jock wizard
you represented Chlark in a very good way keep up the good work 9/10
1/9/2009 c1 fpancha
i love this story...i'm a chlarker forever jaajajjaa
1/8/2009 c1 Harlequin Jade
I love Chlark! I love it! Great job!
1/3/2009 c1 13Mari2Anne
Dear Excel Aunt, Thank you so much for posting this here. Now that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it for the third time, I found something so very touching that I didn't pause at the first two times:

[quote]:

"Clark Kent couldn’t imagine what it would be like not to have a homey Christmas. He enjoyed everything about it, from frosting Christmas cookies with his mom to picking out a tree with his father, Clark loved the atmosphere of giving. He never thought there might be someone out there that didn’t like the holidays."

So many stories, the SV show and the movies tell of how restricted Clark's childhood was because Martha and Jonathan were so afraid his powers would be discovered and they'd eventually lose him.

It was incredibly sweet to read about something so wonderfully normal that touched his youth; and at the same time so heartbreaking for Chloe.

You are an awesome story teller. Hope you never stop writing.

Mari2Anne
1/3/2009 c1 7LizzieG3
Aw that was cute. Love the whole symbolic angle with the count on me thing. Great job incorporating the series into the story, but adding what could be behind the scene stuff. Loved it! Look forward to reading more.
1/2/2009 c1 ayana45
Love almost any Chloe ship but still a big Chlark fan so if you've got more of these you've got a guaranteed audience with me!
1/2/2009 c1 autumngold
What a sweet story! The only problem is I wish that Clark hadn't had to destroy Chloe's first real Christmas present to give her the diamonds! I really enjoyed reading your story and loved the happy ending!