for Startling Realizations

7/22/2010 c2 14Elaienar
...How DOES she see? Quick, write a letter to Kishimoto! I can't stand the suspense!

This drabble made me laugh. I am pleased. :D
7/8/2010 c2 13creativesm75
nice
2/25/2009 c2 26MaliBiser
Lol :D

I'm glad to see you've decided to make it a multi-drabble fic.
2/21/2009 c2 10Mede
*Snicker* *snicker* *smirk*... I like these so far. Definitely. I'm not really a fan of Naruto, I only know the basics (or nothing, if you ask my fanatic little sister) but I can follow these easily enough and I appreciate the plot holes and humorous presentation of them. Especially the super-glued ANBU masks... great theory... :) Keep updating!
2/5/2009 c2 7Pure Shikon
Nice. I've always wondered that too, but I just attribute it to the fact that she has the illision-y-thingy-bloodline limit. You know, the whole ability to take over another person's body and stuff. I dunno, that's my guess. (It's duct tape!)

Really great chapter! I'm glad this is a multi-chapter story now, and I definatly can't wait to read more! (First Kakashi, now Ino...who will be the next victum?) Please update!

Ja!

-Pure Shikon
1/11/2009 c1 1Cert
Seals.. if they can hold a demon then they should be able to hold on a mask
1/7/2009 c1 Calise
wow... I haven't reviewed a story in a long time...

This story was very fresh and original and I just adore short stories such as these
1/3/2009 c1 18kakashifan9
Omg... I never really even thought about that... How DOES it stick on?... LOL It's just so hilarious now that I think about it! Does it like hang on the tip of your nose or something? HA!

I'm gonna be pondering about this for a while...
1/3/2009 c1 7Pure Shikon
Thanks for the thanks! (Well...that was odd to write.) I'm glad you put it up! I'd have to say they keep the masks on with ducktape. (On the inside.) I dunno, it's a ninja thing. Ranks right up there with how do ninja's manage to remain hidden while wearing neon orange? Somehow Kishimoto-sensei pulls it off. It's better not to ask, I guess. Great job! It was very funny! And a great question.
1/3/2009 c1 13Mortalita
I didn't get a puppy for Christmas, but I can imagine Kakashi not answering Naruto (or only doing so in a very round-a-bout way) and having Naruto /look/ like a kicked puppy.

This is actually a very good question. I've often wondered that too.

~Star
1/3/2009 c1 toastxkun
lol short and simple ^^

i always wondered that to...
1/3/2009 c1 24micah.n10
Cute little drabble! Naruto might be considered a dobe, but he asks the right questions!

Just how /do/ they keep their masks on? XD
1/3/2009 c1 hey
HA HA HA! I was wondering that myself.
1/3/2009 c1 7tiddarifka
LOL LOL LOL LOL!
1/3/2009 c1 26MaliBiser
Uhm, based on personal experience, I suggest vacuum (don't ask), but superglue sounds totally believable XP

Where did the idea come from, it's great!

True, the fic is short, but you've said everything that needed to be said, you managed to capture the moment.

Well done!