for The tmnt meet Twilight

6/14/2016 c5 1Iluvtmntmlp
Write more! im dying to knnow what happens!
6/13/2016 c5 Jessica
I think that the story is great so far and its cool that you made a crossover with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Twilight.
9/26/2013 c5 crazyfan101
need next chapter !
9/21/2013 c5 crazyfan101
update! next chapter ! PLEASE I'm dying here I have t0 kn0w what happens
9/2/2013 c5 crazyfan101
p/ease continue your story
I am excited t0 see what happens next ! :)
8/28/2013 c5 crazyfan101
hurry up with the next chapter i'm dying here!
4/12/2013 c5 I3Leo
Please continue!
4/12/2013 c1 I3Leo
I love this. I've always thought that twilight and TMNT would never be crossed.
8/16/2012 c4 Guest
im loving the twist but could you make the chapters a little longer. i keephungering for much more. thx
8/16/2012 c2 Guest
wow! didn't c that coming. Alice and Amy wanting 2 scare them OMG
7/14/2012 c5 Mew
Keep going please
2/13/2012 c5 DanaPanda
Best crossover EVER! I love it I hope you write more soon. :3
1/23/2011 c5 5Solice364
...so need inspiration i could help if ya want i can bounce ideas...besides i wanna know what happens
8/15/2010 c5 1Blah.Blah.Twice
When I first saw this I was scrolling down through Twilight fics and I thought it be stupid. I'm not gonna lie. But then I cursed myself because I was always told not to judge a book by it's cover. (my mother is a librarian, she would smack the back of my head whenever I said i didn't want to read a book because of it's cover.) And I spent forever looking for this story. FINALLY I found it and smacked myself when I finished reading the third chapter because this story freaking rocks. It's well writen. It's interesting. All the characters seem to be themselfs. AND it's funny. SO, I apologize for not reading this when I first saw it. Do continue this story. But I understand with the all the school and the terrible writer's block. (I am suffering with it too.) You are a good writer. Continue when you can :)
7/17/2010 c5 inactivemember123
Basically what EloiseRaeCullen said :)

Why does everyone have writers block? Wish there was a cure :) lol
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »