FanFiction.Net
for Fearless

10/9/2017 c1 Puppy 17
Way to go Alec!
4/23/2014 c1 Emma
Hmm...yes I can see this. Instead of Magnus using a spell to stop Alec from confessing his love for Magnus he blurts it out. Hmmm I can see the inquisitor looking appalled at this statement. I still don't see the big deal about being a gay shadowhunter. I mean seriously as long as your happy that is all that should matter. I don't think Robert like in in the series.
6/9/2012 c1 12groundedreamer
That was really good!
10/9/2011 c1 2Chen-ko no Renkenjutsushii
I really really love this story!

In fact, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to let me write a sequal of some sorts?
5/21/2011 c1 17ILoveVampireDiaries
This is really good well done! Always wondered waht would have happened if Magnus hadn't stopped him :D
4/9/2011 c1 EchoingDreams
Great job!
2/27/2011 c1 1SnowAngel5683
Wow...
11/15/2010 c1 RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets
Uhmmm on one hand i loved the way it weant here but on the other the story version mad the city of bones make alot of sencie... desctions desictions
3/21/2010 c1 Sargent fuzzy bear
*sigh* poor, misunderstood Magnus and Alec. their such an awesome couple.
3/7/2010 c1 9Tu Es Chicago
yikes! I hope you add onto this! it's really good and you left a cliffhanger! poor Alec!
1/9/2010 c1 4jellyman09
Oh, perfect! Very well written, I can see how it would slot in easily :)
9/15/2009 c1 11Mrs. Fang-Black17
wow i 3ed it!
8/12/2009 c1 10HipWallflower
Okay, I have to admit, I almost threw a hissy fit when Magnus stopped Alec from telling his parents abou the two of them so THANK YOU *SO* MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! You pulled it off really well, and I loved how you got into Alec's head.
8/7/2009 c1 15Jaye Black
Ah, this is good. :D I kind of wish everything had come out like this! :D
7/8/2009 c1 8Moonpetal Lily
I like this oneshot. I had always wondered just what Alec would spit out while he was Fearless. It's interesting that the adults couldn't decide which was worse: Alec seeing a Downworlder or Alec seeing a man.
30 Page 1 2 Next »