for Looking for a reason

7/10/2010 c1 14Hermione's Shadow
That was all around freaking awesome! I totally loved it!
5/8/2010 c1 nwspaprtaxis
Just saw The Kids Are Alright and I liked it. Still convinced Ben's Dean's kid, though. Even down to the jacket and jeans and mannerisms. But I was wishing Sam'd confront Dean about it and they'd talk it out. Alas, that never happened. I love this tag... it fills the gap in nicely and Dean 'fessing up behind the wheel of the Impala was absolutely perfect. And I love Sam being totally taken aback at the peek he gets that's behind Dean's walls and finding someone extremely vulnerable and uncertain. But Sam's amazing here - when he realizes he's getting nowhere with Dean, he practically climbs into his brother's personal space and telling Dean that he's everything. And how he'd know Dean'd be an awesome father - because Dean was the one who raised him. That's a heartbreaking speech about Dean's lack of childhood but it's also what Dean needs to hear - that he does have a legacy and did make a difference: It's Sam.

GOD I LOVED THIS FIC!
11/29/2009 c1 nochickflickmoments
I'm from Austria too, so I'm really excited to read your stories. But of course that's not the only reason, because their good - touching and so true to the characters.

I love how you capture Dean's struggle after his "loss", and it would have been great to see Sam console him like that in the series, but your tag totally makes up for it.

Take care.
1/22/2009 c1 49Supernoodle
That was really very emotional - I really felt their pain. Well done.
1/13/2009 c1 annie200
This gave me a huge lump in my throat. You really captured Dean's lack of self-worth, and Sam's desperation to convince him how wrong he is. Great work.
1/4/2009 c1 238EmptySpaces11
I loved it!

The way you put them together. Love the words. All of them.

Congratulations!

It's a great fic!
1/4/2009 c1 17rholou
i knew there was a reason i'd put you on author alert, yet another great story you write exactly what i want to read.
1/4/2009 c1 74SupernaturalGeek
That was really nicely done. Incredibly intense and heartfelt, yet not too chick flick. It still felt and sounded just like the boys.

I too would have liked to see them actually discuss the fact Ben might have been Dean's and how he felt about it. It's a shame they decided not to, but I guess it gives us licence to 'fix' it in fanfiction!

Nice job :)
1/4/2009 c1 Psychee
Great, enjoyable story.
1/4/2009 c1 4alwaysateen
Awesome story!

I'm so sure Ben is Dean son! I mean even the brothers are sure! It was obvious Lisa was lying when she told that bogus story to Dean!

Anyway, awesome talk between the brothers! It would be so nice to hear Sam say those things to Dean and, maybe just maybe, he could stop thinking that he's so worthless!
1/3/2009 c1 pandora jazz
I enjoyed your tag.

I would have liked to see a scene like this with the brothers, especially Sam reminding Dean that he has made a difference and saved a lot of lives over the years.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
1/3/2009 c1 111deangirl1
I missed that the brothers never really discussed Ben and all those implications at the end of that episode (would have preferred that to the scene with Ruby!)... Congratulations on the new neice!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service