FanFiction.Net
for Creature of Habit

8/23 c33 Monnie Mcintosh
This was an amazing story. I loved how you made it so different but still following the main story. Romance was great. Bella was very funny and Edward as always was the most important jewel in your story. Thank you
8/20 c10 Monnie Mcintosh
Actually very funny
6/11 c17 Paradizei
the batman references are GOLD
4/28 c16 MsAnneScarlett
rereading this and the batman comment is so funny, seeing as Rob is now playing batman!
2/21 c31 Kksmum
Awesome from beginning to end. Love it. I had read it before a long time ago; it did not disappoint the second time.
Thank you for writing a great story.
2/19 c16 Kksmum
Batman! I have my ticket to see it! So excited to see Rob as Batman. What a coincidence to read about Batman here.
2/10 c10 1aphiophi
honestly I just love that u made Edward batman
12/7/2021 c33 UntitledEnder
Okay. This is best fanfic I’ve read on here. It’s so hard to find fics where they’re still vampires. Everyone always makes them human and some of those are great but dammit man, the vampire lore is what brought us all here to begin with. 5 stars. 10/10. Just perfect.
6/19/2021 c32 2briswan
OMG! I've never read a story like this and when I started to read it I was just "okay, let's see what is this" and now that I finished reading this I can't stop thinking about this amazing story. I really loved everything, every chapter from Creature of Habit. You're a talented writer and this story is a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing this with us! I trully loved it so, so, so, so much!
5/16/2021 c12 Wow3
Excellent chapter and fabulous last sentence in the chapter! I love these characters. Thank you.
Grb
5/15/2021 c11 Wow2
Seriously loving this story. I’m a decade or more late to the party but I’m glad I’m here reading. You’re such a talented writer! I’m confident after all of these years your skills have only improved! Hope you’re doing well! Thank you.
Grb
5/14/2021 c10 Wow1
I loved chapter 10. I loved 1-9, as well. Chapter 10, however, made me laugh very loudly. It was one of the most entertaining chapters that I’ve read in years. I’ve read a lot. You are quite the writer. Sorry that I wasn’t around when you were writing this most excellent story. I’ll review as often as I can stop reading. Thank you. GRB
5/10/2021 c31 rachelke86
I absolutely loved this story! The way you’ve written exb and the Cullens are far better than the SM version, more mature and likeable, even with all their flaws. Loved how you portrayed Edward and an feisty Bella. Even Rosalie, whom in most stories is written as an annoying, vain character is lovely. Thank you for this great story!
5/2/2021 c14 KorneliaK
Loved it!
5/1/2021 c10 levityoflonging
That was super inappropriate of Bella. Even if he was gay, and even if he wasn't her employer that she doesn't even have a friendly relationship with, you wouldn't just go around assuming someone's sexuality. She's lucky that he's a vampire with poor human social skills, or she would totally be fired.
14,955 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »