FanFiction.Net
for Creature of Habit

1/4/2009 c1 16Jennmc75
Great first chapter. I'm anxious to see what you have up your sleeve.
1/4/2009 c1 thatgirljen
Wow, this is good! Really good. I didnt realize that it was going to have vampires in it at first. Halfway through when I ready the part about the "special diet" I scrolled back to the top and noticed that the story said AU but no AH. So its not a human story. I like it so far. Obviously the cullens from angelas school are related to this Edward Cullen, but if so, then why wasnt he there with them in school? Was he supposed to be older? Im sure all will be explained soon. Im interested to see what will happen when Edward and Bella meet and he realizes that the "Smell" is not perfume at all...
1/4/2009 c1 21Starshinedown
As I've mentioned, I think this is a great idea. I like the AU of Bella not having met the Cullens in HS, of Edward being a reclusive CEO, and of their relationship being one of employer/employee.

And ye gods I lust after his closet. *sigh*
1/4/2009 c1 8Rhiannon Summer
AWESOME! Update soon.
1/4/2009 c1 Shdwcat27
I'm intrigued. Please continue.
1/4/2009 c1 geosgirl
Interesting - If I were Bella, I would wonder why he needed a PA every year or so...? Could it be because of the lack of aging? :)

"kind of hungry" & "sudden ravenous hunger" cracked me up a bit. He's not going to know what hit him. His closet made me snicker too!

I loved the way Angela went to school with the Cullens...but I wonder where Edward was...

Can't wait to read more!
1/4/2009 c1 2poisonedbirth
I'm back again! xD

I like the idea and this first chapter is really good. :)

Edward hunting Bella's scent is funny/adorable. :P