FanFiction.Net
for Creature of Habit

10/17/2017 c8 Guest
Bella suffered HORRORS? WHEN? When Victoria grabbed her wrist and said your coming with me. That was "horrors." um, ok.

Edward said that he couldn't hurt bella because NOW it was his job to keep her safe...as opposed to earlier when it wasn't his job to keep her safe...? HUH, and I thought he "protected" everyone in his city cause it was "his" territory.

I don't think YOU even know what your writing about.
10/17/2017 c8 Guest
what the fuck does bella mean "away from my hunter?"

All she knows at this point is that Victoria has red eyes and her skin is cold, oh and shes really fucking weird.

So what the hell does bella mean, hunter? Don't allude to shit she doesn't know anything about! Ruining your own story hombre.
10/17/2017 c7 Guest
He has honed physical skills that are UNPARALLELED to others of his kind...REALLY? Is that why hes having such a hard time finding ONE vampire? And really, I'm sure mr 17 year olds skill are "unparalleled" you know cause there aren't older smarter vamps out there.

And honestly? FUCK Edward Cullen for tracking vampires. They have to eat too! It seems wrong to ATTEMPT to track down your own kind for doing something like feeding themselves. ohhh such a crime.

And hes dated and fucked people, yet he didn't know that he was feeling lust? OOOOOKKKKK

Why does he keep alluding to all his "sacrifices" when all he does is track vampires? He can have his own life, he can live with his family, he can date. He acts like he cant do those things while he plays homicide detective.

all he is is a stupid 17 year old trying to act like a big man. So stupid.
10/17/2017 c6 Guest
HUH? Edward doesn't know what lust is? Ya, I really fucking doubt that!

NO ONE is that emotionally retarded. And I'm sure hes been with people.
10/17/2017 c5 Guest
Funny how he could hear the victims thoughts but not the 3 vamps...seems pointless to me so far.

There were three scents there but he could follow them? What kind of pussy ass vampire is Edward if he cant even follow a smell?

Edward seems to human. I don't like it.
9/23/2017 c3 2storiesrmyjam
is it me or is Edward a tad depressed?
9/19/2017 c33 Mtgora
Loved your story! Couldn't put it down. I will definitely be checking out your published books...I want more! Congratulations on your publication!
8/25/2017 c10 tee4dree
Simply perfect chapter. The 'Iknowwhatyouare' part is something else!
7/30/2017 c12 amanileo001
i really love this story but nothing happened it boring af i mean im in chapter 12 and NOTHING happened
7/23/2017 c33 9timidvampire
loved this, thank you for sharing it x
7/17/2017 c32 2Kristie20
The story gave me chills at times. The mystery in the beginning intrigued me to no end. I totally enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. :)
7/10/2017 c1 mimcheryla
This book was amazing! I hope you keep writing. Thank you for all you wonderful books! Cheryl Merritt
7/8/2017 c10 1Nlresda123
I SNORTED SO HARD "you're gay" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5/31/2017 c1 19orchidluv
Phew! One a/n said you wouldn't follow in SMs footprints and I was so scaaaaaared for a minute that you were gonna lie to me! lol
5/31/2017 c21 orchidluv
I think I just put two and two togethee about the brooch. I wonder if Im correct!
15,010 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »