FanFiction.Net
for Creature of Habit

4/12/2017 c33 Michelle Law
Hi! as fanfiction goes, I'm much more "Team Jasper" that "Team Edward", but I REALLY liked this one. Have you read "A May to December Romance"? That is AH, and a super good read!
4/11/2017 c21 scc318
I really really love your Edward and Bella. She's not whiny and annoying, and he's delightfully flawed and perfect. Thank you:)
3/23/2017 c2 14ClumsyKlutzBella
I only read the first two chapters but this seems loosely based on the manga "Midnight Secretaryjust saying.
3/5/2017 c32 mkm620
Really great story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
2/21/2017 c10 Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon
That "gay" part really made me laugh out loud. I was cracking up so much
2/20/2017 c33 Guest
This is one of the best stories in twilight fanfic. Thanks for sharing...
1/22/2017 c10 jessika
Third review and each chapter is better funnier and more interesting "your incredibly neat and tidy.." u killed me! I can't even. Must read next chapter.
1/22/2017 c6 Guest
Oh my God! I loved when Bella said I should write "I quit" in every color post it and put them all over. Then his tshirt. This story is ahmazing!
1/21/2017 c1 Guest
Just read first chapter! Excited to continue.
1/10/2017 c1 LaylaDeMich
For a moment there I half expected Kim to show Bella the 'red room of pain' like in Fifty Shades of Grey. Though I'm sort of relieved it wasn't. I like the story so far, will be reading on.
1/3/2017 c33 6Reaaddicted
I love your story!
12/14/2016 c30 EchoLynn
Wow... great fic. I'm thrilled stayed with it even through the rough cliffies lol. Thanks for writing it! *HUGS*
12/13/2016 c24 6LadyEchoLynn
Why a cliffie now? Again... I HAVE to go do other stuff and you left me with a cliffie. GAH! Loveing it lol.
12/13/2016 c23 LadyEchoLynn
Poor Edward... sort of lol. Atleast I have the feeling you won't eternally tease us with this story lol. Great chapter... ;)
12/13/2016 c22 LadyEchoLynn
OMG... that was hilarious, the beginning of this chapter. Loved it! Never read a TFF scene like that... made my day. lol.
15,008 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »