FanFiction.Net
for Creature of Habit

3/24/2016 c33 wal70
I am so happy for you! I think you're a very talented and gifted writer. Thank you for keeping the original up, you obviously could have pulled it asap but you didn't. THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU!
3/24/2016 c33 agmarshmallow
I'll for sure buy the books! Congrats! Xoxo
3/24/2016 c1 BellaTesoro
I got the alert about your published version of this story (I will look into buying a copy) and I thought
I'd read this years ago and decided to refresh my memory and I sucked right it as if I'd never read it.
So here I go to either actually read for the first time or reread it again.
3/24/2016 c33 frostedglaze
This was a great story, and I am heading off to read your work on Amazon.
3/24/2016 c32 frostedglaze
I want to kick Gianna and Felix into a vat of acid, right now. And smack Edward...a lot. How can he be so easily manipulated?
3/24/2016 c26 frostedglaze
I love that Bella outsmarts the vampires.
3/24/2016 c22 frostedglaze
I hope Edward fires the catty girls, or rescinds their invitations!
3/24/2016 c21 frostedglaze
Yay! Bella is not a virgin! I do get sick of all the stories where Bella has to remain "pure" until Edward comes along,while he usually tends to be a manwhore.
3/24/2016 c33 agatona
Time to re-read this awesome story.
Congratulations on this being published. Hope you get lots of support & sales.
Thank you again!
3/24/2016 c17 frostedglaze
Bella is such an idiot! Does she secretly want to die? Why would she chase Bree into the forest? Why didn't she use her brain and just think! For the next two minutes I am going to wish Bella had died, just so she could learn a lesson!...and I'm aware of the oxymoron.
3/24/2016 c16 frostedglaze
Damn, I was really hoping that Edward was a virgin, that Bella would deflower.
3/24/2016 c15 frostedglaze
Wait, does this mean he has had sex with...Tanya?! EWWWWW. I just hope Bella is not a virgin in this story.
3/24/2016 c33 Pathomnemonic
Congratulations! I will check it out on Amazon. Creature of Habit was one of my first and always a favorite.
3/24/2016 c33 IsabellaEdward17
God I adore you! And your stories! And I'd really love if u.. Maybe wrote some fanfictions on... Twilight... If u have time?.. And I'm looking forward to creature of habit books... The fanfiction was amazing! So I'm sure the books will be too!
3/24/2016 c33 228