FanFiction.Net
for Creature of Habit

3/11/2021 c6 thelightnina
Didn’t she sign an NDA? She shouldn’t be talking about her job at all.
1/30/2021 c33 DeleteDeleteDeleteMEME
Loved, loved reading this story :)
1/24/2021 c31 6LillianBroderick
Love it every time I read it
12/13/2020 c10 breathelifein
Dude, this parallel with the revelation scene in Twilight was HILARIOUS! lmao Thank you for this!
10/19/2020 c33 tina
i loved this story so much and your writing is superb. thank you for sharing this story 3
10/11/2020 c26 bethabetha
the character development in this chapter is just amazing. this is what canon Bella should have been. she’s honest and open about the fact that there is so much more she wants to do as a human, but that she would choose Edward over it all. to me canon Bella was just like “pfft, nope, don’t care just want Edward” and i hated that. here she is just... more. she has more depth, more humanity, more love for her family and friends, and it’s wonderful. same with Rosalie. they actually sit down and have a mature conversation and *gasp* don’t hate each other love love love it.
10/10/2020 c21 bethabetha
love the humor and sweetness in this chapter as bella learns more about edward, and he learns how to slowly recapture his humanity.
10/10/2020 c17 bethabetha
i absolutely *love* the reveal
10/9/2020 c15 bethabetha
he didn’t really lie, she assumed and ran with it. and tbh it was really none of her business at the time. so i don’t see why she got mad and he felt the need to apologize. something tells me she would have been a disaster in any other job, since she apparently has zero boundaries or respect for the boss/employee dynamic. i know they’re becoming more like friends now, but he is still her boss.
10/9/2020 c10 bethabetha
it bugs me a little bit that bella would think edward and jasper are a couple, since angela mentioned that jasper was one of the cullen family she knew back in forks, and jasper isn’t exactly a common name. and she has met alice and knows edward is related to the forks cullens. maybe she just has a lot on her mind, but it still seems an odd oversight.
10/9/2020 c6 bethabetha
i’m absolutely loving this, and this is my 3rd time reading it. i have to say, though, that Bella is way out of line. i have worked much worse jobs than what Edward has put her through, but i did my job because it was my *job.* you’re really going to be irritated that he’s upstairs while you run his house? sweetie that’s what you’re paid to do. and most people would fire you on the spot with no severance and no reference if you purposefully destroyed their personal property, and you’d be lucky if they didn’t sue you. aside from the fact that you’re doing this to someone very well known who could pretty much blackball you for any decent job in the area. and it’s insane to do all of this without another job lined up when you have bills to pay. ugh. at least i know how it turns out since i’ve read it before, but that has always bothered me about this Bella... her immaturity is off the charts.
9/21/2020 c1 Autumosa
Oooo interesting. I love a good doc set in the og Twilight universe. Can’t wait to see what happens!
9/20/2020 c31 Knit Bit
I loved this story. Thank you, for sharing! What a fantastic read.

Knit
9/13/2020 c24 Atwiggs
OMG! Alice is gone! Shit!
9/8/2020 c20 Atwiggs
Hot stuff! Can’t wait for more!
15,008 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »