FanFiction.Net
for Creature of Habit

2/25/2020 c31 BellaTesoro
Awesome to reread this again! And you should totally get a new banner one with Rob in his Batman costume. j/s
2/25/2020 c28 BellaTesoro
At this point in the story, after Bella can't reach Edward, she just gives up and looks to Jacob for what to do...I wondered why Bella didn't try one of the other Cullen's phone and tell them what they found out?
2/23/2020 c18 BellaTesoro
This is the third read for me and since this chapter has not been reviewed I just have to make note of the Batman irony from the past few chapters .I'm sure everyone reading this now will comment about Rob being Batman and the irony of the comic book superhero discussion in these two chapters. Batman for the win! I think Rob, being our visual Edward and all, will rock the part of Batman and I can't wait for next year when that movie comes out. It's like Batman was meant for Rob and that chiseled chin of his and your Edward in this chapter.
This story is so filled with great story plot, action and of course the slow burn romance we all love. Thank you for keeping it here for us to read and reread.
2/20/2020 c32 Guest
I best part of Twilight was that Edward was a virgin. You ruined that fact in this story.
2/20/2020 c23 Guest
You completly ruined this story by making Edward have a relationship and sex with Tanya. Shame on you for ruining the Twilight canon.
1/25/2020 c3 lillianolivia.white
Great chapter. Im loving this story.
1/23/2020 c1 lillianolivia.white
Wow. This Edward is so intriguing . Great chapter.
1/6/2020 c31 jcnf009
Love this!
1/5/2020 c20 jcnf009
My goodness. I absolutely love this Edward! Gaaaah!
1/5/2020 c14 jcnf009
:) :)
1/4/2020 c4 jcnf009
Looooooooveeeeee it! No words, this is an incredible story!
1/4/2020 c2 jcnf009
I’m so intrigued!
12/30/2019 c32 2TrillionSchiffer
I dont get why people who are mated allow Aro to shake thier hands. Royalty or not, I would not giving him carnal knowledge of my mate.
12/30/2019 c31 TrillionSchiffer
aww that was nice. Like the BXE crime fighting team. perfect way to end.

Also like the way you didnt make it easy for Bella. That she didnt just wake and and was instantly happy or awesome at everything. Because looking back now that seemed to be plot manipulation in order for her to meet the volturi's arrival in the main books , also Charlie when jake snitched. smgdh. lol
12/30/2019 c29 TrillionSchiffer
how the hell does james with one arm have the advantage over both Edward and Alice... smghd... #justsaying
15,007 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »