for Fill In The Blank

12/10/2016 c3 pjten1987
Now I'm curious to know what happened before Justin's elimination.
Love your fics. Don't stop updating The Art Of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault.
5/28/2015 c6 Abby
Great story! I thought the last chapter was the best and I love your writing!
7/12/2014 c6 2thepurplecookiemonster
That was completely insane. I love it.
6/25/2013 c6 5AudiLion
OMG I can't laugh right now because of a sore throat, so my laugh sounds like I'm crying! Lol! I loved chappy 6 out of all of them! Too funny! I liked the anology Leshawna said about Heather.
3/11/2013 c6 Chrisellea
mate i dont know about the caterpillar i mean monotone voice, really smart... sounds like Noah to me but then again he got voted out 3rd HA SUCKS TO BE HIM but i think that you did make pretty good choices with what you had to work with
11/4/2012 c6 4Coco793
I wish you had continued this! I love how your keep them all in character and sticking with the show.
11/6/2010 c6 8atbucud
Lolz Im one of those viewers who got directed here ;P

OMG! I didn't know whether to be afraid, disturbed, sad or to just laugh throughout this whole fic! It's like a mixture of all of them with a complete morale in the begging, middle and end! How superb! Truly this was a every entertaining fanfic to read.

10/23/2010 c6 10can't think
lol, that was pretty cool (i saw the picture on deviant art)

yeah, I don't really think heather's all that bad either...but she is mean. i think she just doesnt' know much about love or friendship.

anyway, really good story. ^_^
10/18/2010 c6 5ribbonfly
I just love Alice in Wonderland and Total Drama. I wonder how Heather's subconscious create her dream?

I thought it was sweet in the last chapter how Duncan was worried about Courtney's health.
7/27/2010 c4 12PsychoBabble192
Could u do another one on the big sleep? perferably something to do woth Noah and Cody?
7/22/2010 c6 Total Drama Addict
okay, so even though i havent seen alice in wonderland, it was still really funny. there were a few parts where i just could not stop laughing.

-Total Drama Addict, out!
7/1/2010 c5 Total Drama Addict
i loved the part with gwen and trent, and the part with geoff and bridgette was cute. as for duncan and courtney... well, up the creek was only episode 8, so of course they aren't together. it was what you'd expect, which was still pretty good.

but not as good as "Trent! How'd you get here?" "Well, first I took a step with my left foot, and then I took a step with my right, and then left again…"

i just couldnt stop laughing when i read that. :)

-Total Drama Addict, out!
6/21/2010 c6 33flymeawaytoneverland
..I don't know if this is sad or not.. but without using Wiki, OR reading the last AN, I got every character dead on.. Duncan from the smoke rings, Owen from the king of farts mention, Gwen from the smiling, LeShawna from Gwen mentioning that LeShawna had asked her the raven/writing desk thing and Heather from the fact that she was dreaming and the main character.. but yeah.. heh..

oh.. and awesome by the way! I loved it :) and the rest of these chapters too! update soon! oh.. and if it's not to much of a bother.. do you think you might be able to make a one-shot placed between Duncan getting sent to the boathouse til Courtney goes to see him? You know.. on Basic Straining.. but like I said.. if it's not a bother, and if you're still thinking of writing a few one-shots for the story.. heh.. but like I said, awesome :)
5/30/2010 c4 Total Drama Addict
well, i definitely didnt fall asleep during this, i thought it was quite entertaining.
5/30/2010 c3 Total Drama Addict
sorry im not signed in right now!

to answer your question, i didn't really know who that person was... i was just checking out your profile the other day and thought this story sounded interesting...

-Total Drama Addict, out! '~'
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »