FanFiction.Net
for The Wedding

12/20/2021 c3 1Televison Lover
I loved that Spencer’s father decided that he would be at their wedding to support his son even though neither of them knew it yet. As for a case, it could be a man targeting gay men because his father made him stay in the closet.
12/20/2021 c2 Televison Lover
It was good that both Aaron and Spencer decided to tell his mother first about their engagement first as he wanted both of them at the wedding. I wonder what his father is going to say about their wedding plans.
12/20/2021 c1 Televison Lover
I love how Aaron is the one taking the initiative in terms of taking Spencer to Las Vegas so he can finally tell his parents about their engagement so they can make plans since it was clear that he wants Jack there.
7/7/2015 c3 ghost tale
How about a women who had lost her baby daughter in a car accident by a drunk drive at night and the the drunk driver drove through a red traffic light in a intersection and for the women she started killing a family who has a baby daughter with a happy family in Minnesota.
3/30/2013 c3 1charlotte.eliot.3
awesome amazing brillant! love it
1/20/2013 c3 guys-should-kiss-guys-more
Maybe you could do a gay bashing on couples about to marry.
That'll create some tension!
2/9/2012 c3 AkiraNatsume
Why not do a Season 6 "JJ" Episode when JJ leaves the BAU? What the video. And you may get some ideas. More please. :P More please. :P More please. :P More please. :P More please. :P More please. :PMore please. :P More please. :PMore please. :P More please. :P More please. :PMore please. :P More please. :PMore please. :P. !
10/13/2010 c3 10RoseLaurel
Very well written. Its amazing ^_^ If theres any hope in you continuing it, you could always have a case where a male had his partner killed before their wedding, and now he's killing one of the partners in engaged couples he finds? he could turn out to be a police officer, and when the BAU think theyve caught the criminal they realise something was wrong, but by then its too late... the real killer has Spencer? So it becomes a race against time... (Just a quick idea I think your a great writer and would love for you to continue ^_^)
10/11/2009 c3 1Steampoweredgal
awn that is so - sweet. Spence really does need to hook up with someone on the show! lol

...As for the case... you could probably just leave it there, if you wanted to

great story
9/27/2009 c3 pippy93
um you could have gay couples being murdered & the unsub always kills the family pet... I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
9/26/2009 c3 martina
When are you going to get them together, 2 years come on you are killing me here...:))
9/26/2009 c3 LBQIO
i love
7/15/2009 c2 LBQIO
loved it csnt wait for the next part
1/6/2009 c1 2Abstractelf
Yep, yep! I'd like a sequel, too :) This chapter made me more ecxited... :P It's not fair... You want to suffer me.. I know :)

But, by the way I really loved it! So.. love it :D I dunno, what to say... .,. Congrat for this story. I liked it. :)
1/4/2009 c1 martina aka the Celt
Please continue,this is cute...