for Understood Forgiveness

6/21/2009 c1 supernifty
You are a very good writer. I really enjoyed that story and I think you created a storyline that I could even see MDLC thinking up so props on that. This story breaks my heart, but that's what love is all about I guess. I think in that one line though where you said love is better than paid and pain causes love, you should have said love causes pain. Like we all prefer to be in love rather than be in pain, but in this case, being in love is causing everyone pain, not really the other way around. But bravo! I likedit a lotta! Now for the sequel...
6/9/2009 c1 Anju Luvs Bge
I LOVE IT ! ITS SO DRAMTIC AND ROMANTIC! OMFG! I LOVE IT! CONUTINE THE STORY!
2/5/2009 c1 R.W.A 13
I loved this story! :D

I just finished Revelations not too long ago and I needed something to make my day, or I guess night haha.

Minus a few grammatical problems(I'm an ass when it comes to grammar and spelling but I won't dwell on it .;), this story was fantastic :)

Please write more!

I will now read Until the End of Forever x)
1/16/2009 c1 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
I read the real version of the missing chapter and it makes me feel sorry for Oliver and it makes Sky look like a smut
1/12/2009 c1 debZie12
It's really good! But i am kind of a Jack/Schuyler fan...
1/6/2009 c1 alltotheone
its awesome!

When you say that if you get enough reviews, you'll continue writing, do you mean that you'll change this from a ONESHOT or do you mean you'll continue writing stories?

btw, i luv all ur oneshots. i think u should continue one of them and make more chapters.
1/6/2009 c1 1lowercaseL
It was SO good...but dang it I hate one shots lol! In the words of Lestat de Lioncourt..."mmore". Tee hee.
1/6/2009 c1 Roman
You could write more
1/5/2009 c1 7Lyse Dare
i loved it!

uh the oliver sky moments were tooc cutee!