for Reality Check

8/3/2019 c7 Bauwgwbe
Hit you with that ddu du ddu du ddu
1/27/2019 c18 1xq1971
*off-key kazoo*
3/27/2018 c18 2pipinheart
Really loved this, wished us finished it, would loved to know how it ended.
12/7/2017 c6 Katelyn
You are great at writing chapters :3 Love it! 3
12/7/2017 c5 Katelyn
Great chapter! :D
12/7/2017 c4 Katelyn
This was another great chapter I can't stop reading it :) Have a nice rest of your day. :D
12/7/2017 c2 Katelyn
I loved this chapter :)
3/19/2017 c18 57Rose Malmaison
I knew partway after starting this that I'd come to the non-conclusion. I hate reading abandoned works because it's so frustrating... And in this case it is especially frustrating because this story is so engaging, and the characters so compelling, and I want..l need... To know what the hell is going to happen next!. That's a roundabout way of saying, please find the time to wrap this up! I know it's been years but you have other, more recent works you've finished. Or maybe you're writing no more...maybe you can add a chapter with a synopsis of how it was supposed to turn out?
I read in your profile that you wanted to be considered a good writer. Well, you are far better than just good. You write these people's emotions, their worst and best moments, their vulnerabilities and triumphs so brilliantly, and make both them and us believe in this crazy space time continuum thing, vampires and psycho doctors in the hospital from hell.
Don't waste this story by leaving it unfinished!
12/17/2016 c18 4Mydarkside975
I wish you'd finnish this. It's so damn good.
10/26/2016 c18 Zoomers
Please come back and finish this!
7/12/2016 c18 BlindViolinist
Fantastic writing, very well done on the Dean character analysis and I adore your Jessica. Even if you never come back to this piece, it was lovely all the same.
4/3/2016 c18 Shazza85
I can't believe that you didn't finish this! So much good work and then nothing! I will look at some of your other stories but will make sure they have COMPLETE on them!
4/3/2016 c17 Shazza85
I love that you brought Missouri into the plot! I can't believe that you are going to wrap this up in the one chapter left! I will be sad to finish this epic story!
4/3/2016 c15 Shazza85
This turned into a great chapter despite your reservations! I love and appreciate your descriptions of Dean, both physical and emotional. Yum, he sure is a honey!
4/2/2016 c9 Shazza85
Dean's finally able to fight back. Great pacing with story!
410 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »