for Unexpected

5/29/2018 c8 2Ilena Petrova
Sad you never continued this awesome story
10/4/2015 c2 Guest
Don't change the Em and JJ stuff! It's great!
5/15/2011 c8 1vampiremuggle
this is an amazing story! please please please continue it soon!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
7/3/2009 c8 595Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
7/1/2009 c8 19tazlvr2001
I liked the story, but I thought in earlier chapters you brought up somethings that could have been touched on. Like Walt seeing JJ on TV or Emily recognizing Horizon from a case she had previously worked on. But I get it - sometimes you lose the connection to a story and its hard to continue it. I enjoy your stories! Can't wait to read more!
6/30/2009 c7 10Auraya-of-the-White
I like this story, and wonder what bell went off in Em's mind. Love your writing style...now I'm off to read the rest of your HG/CM fics :)
5/30/2009 c7 595Ghostwriter
I love the story. Please keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
5/15/2009 c7 25ElisaCollette
Love it! Please update soon!
5/15/2009 c4 ElisaCollette
The scene between Emily and JJ was perfect - how nice that Emily could at least begin to help her confide in them.
5/15/2009 c2 ElisaCollette
I just found this story and I love the idea - it's interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more.
5/15/2009 c7 i was made 4 u if only u knew
i love it! i want you to continue ASAP please

and i loved the friendship element between JJ and Emily, one question will this turn into and emily/JJ romance fic?
5/8/2009 c7 irismoon
another great chapter!

I am going to Rome too, but the week after next :)

Ahh criminal minds and its bizzare coincidences with my life LOL

Can't wait for an update, I figure I should be able to update mine too when I get back from my vacay.

Have a great time on yours!
5/7/2009 c7 19tazlvr2001
oh i love the touchy friendship moments between JJ and Emily! Looking forward to the next chapter
5/7/2009 c7 56writergirl99
Oh wow. I could really use someone like Emily in my life right about now.

Emily was fantastic in this chpater, being there for JJ when she needed her. Allowing JJ to safely open up. JJ is lucky to have someone like her looking out for her.

I can't wait for the next chapter, and don't care how irregular you're updates are. I know how life get's in the way!
5/7/2009 c7 98aBeautifulLiar
I want a Garcia!

I loved this chapter.

So cute.

I am glad Shelby/JJ told someone =D

HG is amazing 3

I still watch it because I am weird and sad like that =D

Love this story so much!

Can't wait for more.