for Roughhousing In the Playpen

6/22/2018 c2 tamashiyuki
Very good!
1/27/2018 c1 just yuki
Ohh, this work. This is so fucking work. I love it!
2/25/2017 c2 Guest
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
2/6/2017 c1 R. A Cross
Ango taking an interest in Harry and Hiruma will be possessive!
I want more~
Update?
10/16/2016 c2 3pennameisblank
OMG this is utter brilliance. Just, fantastic. I'd swear but Hiruma swore enough for all people in the world, so, XD
6/9/2016 c2 1Dashusi4ka
I really don't like Harry in this. Doesn't he consider the effect of multiple obliviates? It's like he doesn't even care that he causes mental damage to an innocent for his own convenience, just because he doesn't want to deal with a "demonic" muggle teen. What, when he kills Hiruma or makes him into a Lockhart, he'll just say "oops"? It' disgusting(((
4/26/2016 c2 kittit24
Harry/Hiruma all the way Agon pisses me off unless he's with Sena then it some how makes him okay... No clue why it just does. Anyway amazing story and looking forwards to more ;)
12/28/2015 c2 Jaakusan
I realize this is deader than an Ex-Parrot, but I just discovered this today and nearly choked trying to smother my laughter. I'm very sad you never continued this but oh well. Life goes on. Thank you for writing what you did. c:
11/13/2015 c2 fan
Are you not continuing this story ? I thought it was hilarious and had a lot of potential especially if it does end up slash between them! Please write more!
10/22/2015 c2 3bloodyredfox
Slash is good! Update!
9/3/2015 c2 R. A Cross
Do it as a SLASH

Hiruma/Harry 4-ever

Agon/Harry (I'll consider it as a second...)
5/28/2015 c2 Chris
Hiruma/Harry yes yes yes! Please write more. I kept laughing out loud during my orientation and got in trouble so now you have to write more! Please!
3/29/2015 c2 MyFluffleFix
Why in the HELL was this abandoned?! SOMEBODY FUCKING ADOPT THIS OR SOMETHING!
3/18/2015 c2 1stinkerdoodle
I would like to see Harry and Agon and Sirius and Agon.
5/20/2014 c2 2ArcanePracti-cat
Lol, Harry, I think you might have accidentally obliviated him a bit at the end, there. just a little bit. xD
haha, this was amusing. :P