FanFiction.Net
for A Star in the Night

12/5/2015 c1 Guest
What the heck?! I have a story on my YouTube channel that I've been working on for almost two months and the character I came up with is named Nightfire and is starfire's younger sister!
3/29/2013 c2 Diana Campos21500
This is an interesting story hope you continue it
10/2/2012 c2 Guest
i love it! please write more! i'm on my knees!
9/23/2009 c2 sararahallen
Keep going! This is so good!
6/24/2009 c1 ROSEANNE
THIS REVIEW IS FOR A STAR IN THE NIGHT. I THINK THAT STARFIRE WILL ADMIT TO ROBIN ABOUT HER FEELINGS TO HIM
6/24/2009 c2 Erifrats101
Heh. KNow how you feel bout th ewhole review thing.. I really need to update my own stories.

Anyway, "Keep Going", good job, and stay cool. ^_^ Guess that's all to say right now...

~E101 '_~
6/23/2009 c2 11lalala145
wow keep it going
6/22/2009 c1 1Crimson Black
I like the plot and your idea, especially with your addition of Tamaranian history. One thing to watch out for though is grammar and spelling. Just re-read your chapters and spell check them in word!
6/21/2009 c1 e l l e b a y b e e
wowe!

awesome story, i love love the story line and i cant wait to see where its going.

please update sooner then ASAP (if thats possible)

love ya

xoxox
6/20/2009 c2 1RobStar09
Really great !

Please PRETTY PLEASE continue :)

Amazing !
1/28/2009 c2 twinklestar4589
please update really soon i really like it
1/19/2009 c2 37elevenhurricanes
Hmm... I like this plot. It's very different from the common fanfics I've seen on here.

Keep it up and update soon!

-Mucho love

Kaila Nicole
1/12/2009 c2 1iSoccer
This sounds intersting. Please continue and update as soon as you can^^ I would like to find out what happens. You have very good writting skills ^_^

Norni.
1/11/2009 c2 29honeylove90
Omg this is sound good -rubs her hands together wants to read more- you really have got to update this chapter is great. keep up the work
1/9/2009 c1 honeylove90
Both the title and this chapter is starting to get really good.

didnt know that Galfore or anyone else would find out to kill Starfire. for whatever happens keep going :D