for When Worlds Collide

7/4/2014 c7 paladin3030
Ok it's 2014 what happened?

you said that as of 5-9-2011 that updates would commence immediatley.

Did that plan fall through?
12/24/2013 c7 Mybraindevourersyourstories
Hello, I am really enjoying this story. I see you were asking for Ideas for this story, and since you haven't published anything new for this story, I thought I might help out with a few ideas.

Ok for starters if she is going to work with Lexcorp she might want to do a background on the company. If she does than she might even checkout the owners. If lex is involved in this story then naturally superman would be here to. Everyone loves the man of steel. Also because he is so obviously good perhaps she could confide in him her situation. Leading him to ask Barman for his help. And because she is helping cleanup Gotham maybe they could work as a team on a mission. If she ever meets the league she might make friends with John, and personally I think their personality are very similar.
I really hope something new comes out for this story. It would be a tragedy to leave it unfinished.
10/27/2013 c7 Windrider
Make Batman fall for her )
10/26/2013 c7 2Xanthia Sorel
This is an enjoyable story while I am surprised that Justice league hasn't had much of an impact in this story I look forward to seeing a new chapter, that isn't an author's note.
5/6/2013 c7 Slytherin's Pimp
I can't wait for updates. I will have to follow.
1/10/2013 c2 Gvhftr Kijl
Looking good so far, nice writing! :D
11/2/2011 c6 Voli
I would LOVE for you to continue and FINISH this story. :D It is so refreshing, and I love it when Storm is the main character and/or visits the DC Universe. Please, please PLEASE do continue with this wonderfully written and exciting story!
8/7/2011 c7 Shinron
Like the story cant wait to see what happens next
6/2/2011 c7 KafeiDetour
I loved reading your story so far, keep up the good work. ^.^
5/18/2011 c5 1The Canadian Empire
I like this story. It's one of those unique ideas that no-ones thought of. I hope you continue this story. I WANT MORE! :):)

As for Ororo on the LexCorp board of directors? That is actually pretty cool. Ororo completly destroying Lex Luther and LexCorp from the inside is... pretty awesome. Storm would become Luthers new ultimate enemy. She could really deatroy him if she did it right.

Here's an idea: Storm gets the evidence as a superhero, while Ororo Munroe publically testifies Luther's crimes in court. Pure Win.

Of course this opens up all kinds of new doors. My favorite: With Luther rotting in prison or hiding from the law, he never runs for president...

So I was thinking... Ororo Munroe as President of the Uniter States! :D :) Epic Win.

More Please :)
3/17/2011 c7 14RahXephon
FanFiction Content Guidelines:

Version: 11-20-2008

The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters.

FanFiction is not an archive for non-fanfiction literary works. Please visit FictionPress to publish your non-fanfiction literary works.

Do not upload chapters, series, or segments of a story as separate entries. In order to submit a 5 chapter story, for example, use the 'Create Story' page to submit chapter 1, and then use the 'Edit/Upload chapter' feature in the left menu, after login, to submit chapters 2 through 5.

Entries not allowed:

Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.

One or two liners.

MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Actions not allowed:

Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.

Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.

Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

General rules:

Entry title and summary must be rated K for all audience. No exceptions.

Entry must be given the proper rating. No exceptions.

Entry must be placed in proper category. No exceptions.

Chapters of the same story are not allowed to be submitted as separate entries. All chapters/segments must be grouped together using the 'edit/upload chapter' feature in the left menu.
3/15/2011 c6 sinner
I would like for you you con't, but if you dont let me know, so i can take u out of my favorites list.
3/13/2011 c7 40deathgeonous
Hmm, this IS interesting. I do hope that updates will be coming soon then. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
3/10/2011 c7 Dee
If you're still thinking about it, Storm/Flash would be really cute and you might want to get rid of the chapters that have nothing but announcements in them because they're against the rules and make your story look cluttered.
3/9/2011 c6 28Kairan1979
I hope you'll update the story.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »