FanFiction.Net
for I Want You

1/26/2014 c1 13HusbandoLover
kyaaaa kawaii *u* I love it!
11/23/2013 c1 abiecula
yeah.. they are adorable couple..
both are wintery.. ice and snow..
big eyes.. low voice..
their appearances clashing each other.. white and raven.. tan and pale.. teal and indigo..
yeah.. they will be perfect together..
I wonder if Hitsugaya-kun's body is stil progressing though.. I mean, is he still a teen and going to be taller?
or is he really that verticaly challenged?
because if he is.. oh boy.. there would be height issues with their kids if they were to have some 8D
5/21/2013 c1 Midori no yume
Wow... what sweet torture! :] Their inner actions were depicted to a nicety. I love it! :D Indeed, Ichigo wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting Rukia if Toushiro was his rival for the girl's affections. XDD Quite a brilliant songfic I've ever read, anyway :)
10/19/2010 c1 Elcarim-Soberian-1222
AHHHH! i love this couple soooo much! that is cute!
3/19/2009 c1 LM3795
Truly AWESOME! Great job!
3/7/2009 c1 1Thaleron
O that was very nice =3

A great song to use btw.

Amazing job!

-Thaleron
2/20/2009 c1 16BlackBelt
Wow, o.o That was hot! I'm glad that Hitsugaya and Rukia got together, but it was sad for Ichigo. T.T Poor guy. At least he wasn't too sad about it.

This was really good! ^^ It was an great story! I hope to read more from you soon! ^^
1/10/2009 c1 sonata hirano
I LOVED IT ITS SWEET
1/10/2009 c1 3youshallnotpass
I do like the concept for this story and agree with how you clearly projected your chars.' emotions- nicely done. Fine imagery- precise, not overdone. That's what makes good stories great.

My one crit. (I crit. everyone, mind- I'm an editor at heart)is that interjecting the song lyrics makes the story feel a bit choppy. I have difficulty remaining connected to the characters and their plights because I keep being pulled away by lyrics to a song I've never heard.

Thanks for the good read- I look forward to hearing from you again!

-yousha