FanFiction.Net
for Isle Esme: The Lost Chapters

1/4/2011 c5 Marmelle
Wow! Wonderful honeymoon...

Very realistic and sexy of course... =)
12/21/2010 c5 BPass
I totally agree with Emily who posted on 2010-11-11. She took the words right out of my mouth for the review. Awesome writing and so IN CHARACTER for both Edward and Bella (which is difficult for most when it comes to this, unfortunately). Sweet, caring and gentle, with a little bit of teasing thrown in for the two of them. Excellent skills in writing this story! :-)
12/14/2010 c5 orangeapeal
whew, hot flash! now thanks to you I can get over my irritation at SM for keeping the sexual tension going for 2 thousand pages only to draw the damn curtain at the last mo. too bad they're sticking w/the PG rating for BD, they might learn a few things from your B & E... hehe.
12/6/2010 c5 sweetmama77
Wow! Just... wow! So exactly perfect, bb!
12/4/2010 c1 crystal m cullen
I liked that. I wish the book didn't leave anything out but i like your writing!
11/12/2010 c5 2iinfamously.iizzy
A. Maz. Ing. Frikkin WONDERFUL! I loved it! If SM HAD wriiten out these scenes, I think this wouldve been VERY close. Have u thought about writing a one shot of their first night together as vampires? I would DEF read.
11/12/2010 c3 iinfamously.iizzy
Oh thank the good lord. Lol. I really like how u have taken the characters this far, and still kept them so close to their original and canon personalities. U rock.
11/12/2010 c2 iinfamously.iizzy
Hmmm go Bella! I nvr thought she had it in her.
11/12/2010 c1 iinfamously.iizzy
Ooooooh verrrrry nice. I like how u kept it in character.
11/11/2010 c5 1EMILY93
Words actually fail me - which rarely happens - on how to explain how utterly beautiful this short story was, not to mention your exquisite writing!

This HAS got to be THE best version of the honeymoon exert in Breaking Dawn. I've read a fair few on FanFiction and none come close to how wonderfully brilliant yours was.

Not only was each and every chapter bittersweet, tender and romantic, just what Stephenie Meyer unfortunately did not supply us with though we all craved so, but it was entirely believable that had Stephenie Meyer included the scenes of Edward and Bella making love that this would have been very much near to how she would have wrote them and been read on the pages of her book.

I certainly applaud you, because this actually brought me to tears with how eloquent and astonishing both your writing and story was.

I have never been a big fan of Breaking Dawn simply because I had waited three books for some "action," between Bella and Edward to which Meyer really didn't provide us with, but I respect and understand that her book was aimed at minors, primarily, and so of course she couldn't very well include love scenes.

Which always left me wondering what had they got up to in the ocean on their first night at Isle Esme, and many, many other unanswered questions.

Though my imagination is pretty vivid and I slightly envisioned what did occur between Bella and Edward but never fully.

Well, you just answered all my unanswered questions, so I am very grateful and I'd like to thank you for writing and posting this!

It truly was perfect.

Emily,

x
11/8/2010 c5 56MyTwiDreams
one of the best Isle Esme "interpretations" I've ever read. You did a great job with this :-)
11/3/2010 c3 Kenzington
Holy piss! this is so freakin' sexy! Hot damn! *fanning self *
11/3/2010 c5 Kenzington
Wow. All sex; I kinda wondered if they would actually have sex in the books but it never told anything close to this. XD
10/20/2010 c5 1mrskebab
Bloody fab x
10/20/2010 c5 starlight90
You did such a good job at filling in the blank spots in the book

It was perfect. Just the way I imagined it happened when reading between the lines.

Great Job - Give yourself a pat on the back