FanFiction.Net
for Amber and Onyx

3/23/2016 c1 14Aevora Myonsarys
The descriptions on this fic are just incredible... This is very well-written. Very good one-shot. I wish this had been a full take on TK2. Already on my list of favorites. :)
12/16/2009 c1 xenocanaan
I like it!
5/6/2009 c1 RedVelvetKitty
I hope you don't mind this little late review, seeing that this was written a while back. But anyways...

The way this short piece was written really captured me: your style and words-everything was right on the spot. I could picture and feel Jun's struggle and hesitation as Kazuya made his appearance. You really caught those emotions well. Tense, confusion, and mysterious, just as I've always sort of pictured Jun's encounter with Kazuya :)

It's rare to find any good KazuJun fics these days. And it makes me sort of sad because they really do make such a beautiful pair. But besides that, this was one of those rare well-written KazuJun fanfiction I've encountered and so, it is going on my fave list. :D

~blackwings
2/25/2009 c1 66miilky
This has been one Tekken fic I've wanted to review for the longest.

You are now one of my favorite authors ever. You go into such depth and detail, its beautiful. This has to be one of my favorite Jun/Kazuya fics. You do have a gift.
1/20/2009 c1 1Orange Nails and Glitters
wow, great fic...actually i'm a big fan of Kaz/Jun team up...

i'm looking forward for more...

keep it up!
1/18/2009 c1 57SeungSeiRan
Nice to see you writing again! And just what this place needs too: Kaz/Jun, can't go wrong with them ;). Chock-full of hauntingly lovely descriptions as always :D. Update when you can!
1/14/2009 c1 30A Road Unturning
Beautifully written, with engaging, stunning imagery and passion. The characterisation was clever and well imagined, concerning the situation. Really a lovely, dramatic piece of work. *favs*
1/11/2009 c1 15spongecake 2
Hey ho. Awesome one shot here. You write Jun/Kazuya to the letter. Just one issue:

"Eyes are lurking..." You put this paragraph in twice. But other than that, brilliant. I would say more, but I'm too tired. So, anyway, really good in general. Can't wait for the next one. Thumbs up to you.
1/11/2009 c1 11occasionallyme
Gorgeous oneshot. That "Yes? No?" feeling I get from Jun, that helplessness she feels and her willingness to follow Kazuya... it's all heartbreaking. Heartbreaking and sexy. Hee. Shall be waiting for the next one.
1/10/2009 c1 5Sei Honou
Please don't mind me if I placed this fic on my alerts. I shall be waiting for the following chapters. :)

~sei
1/10/2009 c1 121Razer Athane
Her stomach lurches at that thought, excited and sickened. - Love.

Actually this whole thing was love. Great job.
1/10/2009 c1 22TeaC0sy
LOVE~. Definately will be on the lookout for more of these. "The sky is now darkened so much so that the obscure trees of the horizon blur and smudge against it in a lethal flurry of blotches and lines. They match the midnight tone of his hair, the fathomless black of his eyes." - Awesome descriptions =D.

(By the way you've included a paragraph twice, beginning with "Eyes are lurking.." There's a difference of like two words between them.)

Keep it up!
1/10/2009 c1 ACCOUNT INCINERATED
This is really nice. I have read Jun/Kazuya stories in a long time. Thanks a lot for writing this! ^_^