for Mother Moves In

11/11/2019 c10 Danny Dowd
Ok you are young. So I’m not going to say anything about your raising skills, or the concept of were or how babies are made. But still great story.
11/11/2019 c9 Danny Dowd
I could totally see that happening for that reason. Theodore I’d be worried for you if you did join the team.
Believe me there is other ways to slim up without killing yourselves. And I do mean that physically and mentally.
Being on a football team changes your personality. And I wouldn’t want that to happen to you.
11/11/2019 c8 Danny Dowd
Spelling still needs work but I still love the story.
11/11/2019 c7 Danny Dowd
That was cute. I know it was Alvin’s and Theodore’s idea to get them together, and with the theme that was Eleanore’s idea it was well thought of and romantic. Theodore would’ve done something like that for Eleanore knowing she likes it.
11/11/2019 c6 Danny Dowd
I’m glad Vinny didn’t see what happened. I was afraid that Vinny would’ve been there and would get hurt. great story. And I’m not surprised that Dave likes Vinny. She is around his age after all.
11/11/2019 c5 Danny Dowd
There’s nothing like a mothers word. a mothers word is law. Trust me I know.
11/11/2019 c4 Danny Dowd
Wow Brittany that’s called jealousy, aka you love him.
Vinny you are a chipmunk through and through. I love it.
11/11/2019 c3 Danny Dowd
The spelling could get be better. Ok that’s enough bad news Vinny you’ve done great with the boys. You leaved them where you knew that they’d grow up right healthy and happy. Dave Seville is a good man and a great father, to me you’ve never done anything wrong for them. They’re lucky to have a mother that’s as smart and as kind as you. Never doubt that EVER! And the way you saved their lives, wow. You remind me of my mother.
11/11/2019 c2 Danny Dowd
I know why Alvin is worried, he won’t be able to make trouble, I mean making quick money schemes. Sorry Alvin.
11/11/2019 c1 Danny Dowd
For one thing this is a fantastic idea and beginning for a story, oh wait that’s two things I love this story so far.
6/5/2017 c13 3HordakFanatic
Ah how cute, Rose must be adorable and a human/chipmunk hybrid.
6/5/2017 c12 HordakFanatic
Who says love has to be the same race/species? this is proof that love is love
6/5/2017 c1 HordakFanatic
Nice idea to have her moves in with her boys
7/11/2016 c13 Theodore
Please please please keep doing this story
5/9/2013 c3 87Jigsaw1234