FanFiction.Net
for Somewhere in the Multiverse

6/22/2013 c1 Wmst
I love the idea of a devoted loving couple Sam and Vala raising Daniel Jackson's babies as their own on a happy green farm protected and accompanied by their sgc friends! Yay!
1/29/2012 c1 darkfinder
such promise to bad there is no more .
1/19/2011 c1 106gatehead81
Yeah that rocks ;)

Sam, Vala and the multiverse! Tee hee.

I love Sam/Vala and I loved the fractious Evie Jackson, sounds like she's just like her dad!...weird how such a small detail can finish a jig-saw puzzle!

The whole story had the energy of an Ori supergate, keep up the good work :)
4/5/2009 c1 2J. M. Mann
Short and sweet! I enjoyed the truly alternate reality of it. I've always thought that the alternate realities in Stargate didn't go far enough away from canon. Just once I would have like to see something really crazy! But I guess that's what fan fiction is for.

You're characters were really well thought out and loveable. I'm glad Sam and Vala will be able to have babies, and Daniel babies to boot! It was a very nice touch.

Keep up the good work!
1/11/2009 c1 10acer-sigma
This was a fun look into an alternative universe! It's a pity you left out Jack. I can just imagine Daniel and him as well as Cam giving the girls strange looks whenever they do one of their girls day/nights.
1/11/2009 c1 2Adria Jackson
Big Lol

I can't help laughing at Daniel and Jack's faces everytime they'll see Vala and Sam together.