for Already There

2/14/2019 c1 Guest
Loved it event the sad parts I hope that Kurt accept becoming an X-Man and a teacher the children already like him especially Jake it seems and I believe that he needs them as much as they need him pluse he get to be near Ororo and I believe they both like that. Thanks for sharing your story.
11/25/2018 c1 8BroodingOne
Awesome story. Very well written. The dialogue was perfect. I felt right there with Kurt.
11/22/2016 c1 18AzaleaRill
Good one. I really like the part with the Rosary.
8/19/2010 c1 XxAlexisTheTwilightFreakxX
Great story love it :)
11/23/2009 c1 CaptMacKenzie
cool. but ... a little too sappy for my tastes.
3/2/2009 c1 9webaholic
Lovely story, moves well, poignant and full of well-worded phrases. A joy to read and re-read.
1/11/2009 c1 57Reinbeauchaser
This was so well done and on so many levels, I just don't know where to begin. I love the Kurt character; he's so lost within his skin, yet so accepting of who and what he is regardless. He holds no malice towards no one, even those who used him as a freak show. He has his faith - and what a wonderful bold thing for any character of any fandom to have - and he has his honor. Although I am not Catholic - though I am a believer in Christ - the rosary part made me tear up. So eloquently well-written.

Anyway, you added a nice bit of post-Jean insight to this part of the X-Men Movie-verse, one that filled in the gaps rather nicely.

Good work!

Be blessed,

Rene'
1/10/2009 c1 305Jordanna Morgan
This story was a wonderful gift, and I still love it. You write Kurt so beautifully-especially around Storm. *g* It's a wonderful view of how things progressed for him after X2.