for The Snarl in the Depths

8/6/2020 c10 ToniRene94
Excellent story. Definitely the most realistic Joren/Kel pairing I’ve read. I would have loved to get a bit more in the epilogue about their kids. I stayed up all night to read.
11/26/2016 c10 12321
Great story. Most realistic Joren/Kel story I've ever read, and had beautiful emotions woven throughout. Thank you for the read!
4/25/2016 c10 2LadyKnightSam
I don't know how I didn't find this sooner. It was really good and everyone was very in character all considered. Thanks!
1/7/2016 c10 PrettyChelsea
I enjoyed reading your story. I ended up sleeping late just to finish your story and it was all worth it! I like the phasing of their relationship with each other. Loved it.
1/7/2016 c2 PrettyChelsea
Joren's mother is quite sneaky. I find it funny that they still fight like children even a couple of years being engaged
1/7/2016 c1 PrettyChelsea
She'll be in a mountain of regrets lol a good one
2/27/2015 c2 laexdream
They act like five year olds LOL... Teasing the person you like? It makes me smile somehow
8/10/2014 c10 12Kuno12
I actually read this quite a while ago, but never got around to review. I stayed up all night to read this fic! I went to bed (granted at 3am) and thought I'd do some casual fic reading (silly me) and ended up staying up until 7am reading this. It's amazing. You even converted me to a little Joren/Kel. This was so enjoyable :D
6/15/2014 c10 xoxoNoelle
Loved it!
5/14/2014 c10 5Bunneh018
This has been an amazing ride. Thank you for writing this story. It saved me believe it or not. Cheers
7/30/2013 c1 14die by thirty
"Stone. A Mountain."

Ohohoho, I see what you did there.
7/9/2013 c10 Marqueza
This was a really fantastic story! I found it to be completely believable and very well written. Thank you!
10/14/2012 c10 idonotwanttobehere
Completely satisfying story, and sexy as hell. I do not have the words this late at night to tell you how well written this story is, and how well rounded the main-characters are. I really enjoyed reading it, thank you for writing it.
9/28/2012 c10 2Zachara
That was pretty damn awesome. Thanks for making it!
2/19/2012 c10 Sparkle