for 1963 Timeline 90210

2/18 c5 Gast
Nett
10/16/2010 c5 PSG1JOHN
I had so much fun reading this, that light saber/ drug fight was funny. time for the 1963 UFO
7/13/2009 c5 3mshigezumi
For me I thought this story actually worked quite well, maybe that is do to the fact I only heard of the show "90210" and never anything more than the name and that BAG was on it.

But also I felt that it did lose some of its "Terminatorness" because I knew it was a crossover, but if I never knew it was a crossover I would put it up there with your first story. (I just don't enjoy crossovers as much for some reason) But besides that I think this is the best crossover that I have read so far, so keep up the good work I enjoyed your story, and I will continue onto the sequel. (I have never heard of the show "UFO", so this is going to be interesting)
5/20/2009 c5 8TermFan1980
Holy LONG CHAPTER, Batman!

Great ending to a great spinoff. I love crossovers, but I really need to be familiar with the crossed-over series in order to fully enjoy it. I only had a very vague idea of 90210, but you did a good job of making in interesting to me anyway. As for your idea of crossing your story over with a 1970's sci-fi show... I can't really comment, because I have no idea what that show was like other than your own synopsis. Whatever you choose to do, I'm sure it will be great.

I was hard pressed to come up with some constructive criticism for this chatper/spinoff. To me crossovers are gimmicky... but in a very good way. What I expect to see when I read a crossover, is constant exploitation of that gimmick. (For example, if it were crossed over with The Dukes Of Hazzard, I would want to see her and John constantly running fom local cops, jumping cars over rivers, getting in bar-fights, and thwarting some out of town scammer.) There in lies the only real critique I can offer you. I would have like to see a bit more of Cameron/highschool-girl drama, and Cameron doing more highschool oriented things. Things like going shopping with her fashionista friends, maybe some kind of date with one of the boys at school, or possibly a having her get picked on for being the weird new girl. (maybe some of this actually happened and I'm just being forgetfull...it's been quite a while since I read the first chapter if this fic). I know you had the play, which was nice, and Cameron telling Naomi that she'd have to shop at Wal-Mart if she came along was a nice touch! ha!

Anyway... always a fan, and I look forward to the next installment.
5/19/2009 c5 MarshallOC9
I like all of those ideas and this has been a really interesting story so far so i dont think you could go wrong no matter what direction you decide to take it in
5/12/2009 c5 AngusH
Great, Really great!

This was a totally clever story, it had a really clever idea and you wrote the whole thing beautifully.

Cameron was brilliantly written and the idea of having her mostly without the regular cast was amusing.

I also really liked the idea of her being a parent.

I love the story :-)
5/12/2009 c2 2Cptlatnok
yo i still dont get how the weapons stashes and the TDEs are where cameron left them if everything has changed so much. in the "new" timeline she would never have been created to go ga back in time and stash stuff
5/12/2009 c5 8Starman800
Great story, glad Cam found Sarah and John, Namio just up and left with them. So does this mean you are going to continue with 1963 now from this point?

Can't wait, great story..
5/10/2009 c5 2TK-MR
Great! At last you finished this story.

Nice work!

On the next sequel, i'm sure would like reading in Cam or John, may be Sarah, but not really in Naomi. But you can use multi-pov like each chapter for one character, like Cam first then John or Sarah or Lisa or Naomi.

I don't know about that UFO show, so my thought on it is indifferent.

but as good as you pulled off 1963s with 90210 i'm sure you can do it nicely.
5/10/2009 c5 Endymion77
Loved this story, loved the first story. Love where you're taking Cameron. Never understood the need for two terminators to stand toe to toe and slug when their enhanced agility, strength, and reflexes could be used much better with martial arts, particularly with Cameron (ala a thinking machine and not a mindless drone).

I'm sure whatever story you have planned next will be great. Not sure about the wigs, but who can argue with putting her into a skin-tight silver spacesuit?

Write more soon, and write faster. The time between chapters is a killer!
4/17/2009 c4 hkmp5kpdw
Odd but surprisingly interesting concept for a X-Over. Any chance for an update sometime soon, I've been waiting ages. BTW, I was in attendance at the high school where this show (90210) was filmed during the original series back in the early 90's.
2/21/2009 c4 AngusH
This is great, it's really original, I like this Cameron very much (especially with the minor, but very clever changes that you've made).

The story has a brilliant dramatic plot and the social plot works really nicely. I'd never ever have imagined this crossover, but it works so well!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much.
2/17/2009 c4 Jeff - Starman800
Nice chapter. What is happening with Cam? Are you going to get her back with the Real John and Her Daughter, not the older grown up one the one before the time jump.
2/16/2009 c4 1autumn0587
This has to be the strangest mash-up I have ever read. But somehow it actually works! I love how totally unique the story line is. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/16/2009 c4 SierraThree
Really good chapter again, I just love this story and its twist/merging with the 90210 from Camerons perspective. Keep up the good work, I cant wait for the next chapter :)

S3