for Thermometer

12/17/2012 c1 46SayLo
Ehahahah
1/17/2010 c1 nwspaprtaxis
Aw! This was adorable! I love all the implied care, concern, and sheer love that's here. Dean knows his brother's sick and the only way he knows how to take care of his brother is to wrestle him down... Although my heart kind of breaks a little that Dean's actually 9 here and he's already a parent. He's got his kid brother pinned down, and just sticks the thermometer in and keeps it there. And love the “Back atcha, Little Brother.”
1/10/2010 c1 20Rosetta Brunestud
Very cute for a drabble ^^ I have to admit that I don't like too much drabbles, but that was a little touching ^^

Kisses and hope to see ya soon

Rosetta
5/18/2009 c1 8Charlie Girl 79
funny and heart warming!
3/16/2009 c1 16JenBurch
hehe Back atcha, Little Brother. That line just MADE this fic for me! lol

I could imagine Dean had to suffer through several of these moments over the years, dontcha think?
3/15/2009 c1 15CatBeist
Hi Nana, Kat here... you know the Norwegian one from Jill's apartment.

Needed to find your stuff cus I have dared myself into the EO and KNOW you write them too... :)

Hehe... all I can say is that Sammy should be glad that thermometer goes inn his mouth and not... elsewhere...
2/6/2009 c1 12Orange Autumn
Aw, so cute! Hee! Nice job!
1/22/2009 c1 14twinchaosblade
What a rough handling! But I really loved that drabble about Dean holding his little, squirming brother down to take the temperature! There's so much implied love and tender care in Dean's action here. So adorable!
1/22/2009 c1 86supernaturalsammy67

nicely done

;)

xx
1/16/2009 c1 6lovinandrew
I can just see that happening lol so cute. Though Sammy is lucky, Dean could of put the thermometer some place else hehe

Debbie 0xo
1/14/2009 c1 106writergirl94
enjoyablee
1/14/2009 c1 52Onyx Moonbeam
I love the last two lines:

"Mmphft!"

"Back atcha, Little Brother."

Awesome.
1/13/2009 c1 123Twinchy
I see, taking care of Sammy the rough-housing way. Lovely and probably quite fitting.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »