for A Home of Sorts

1/30/2009 c8 Jess
This story left me with a smile on my face - I love your take on the teen Dean and Sam - Looking forward to the next chapter!
1/25/2009 c8 19pinkphoenix1985
This is great!
1/25/2009 c8 13ladie red
Yay! More ass-kicking! I love it! Keep up the great work!
1/25/2009 c8 sally sparrow
I love this story:) love it!
1/25/2009 c8 31Dianne
Wow, Boomer's starting to see some logic. I'm glad that Dean beat up Todd, he had it coming. I suspect that retribution, though, will be harsh and swift and may cause horrible injury. Football players don't take kindly to being off the team and Todd will blame Sam and Dean. I hope John is going to help with the mysterious seven thing. Great chapter as usual and can't wait for more.
1/25/2009 c8 SimpleLady1962
Awesome story! I really like the way you write Sam and Dean. Keep up the good work.
1/25/2009 c8 masondixon
Thanks for letting Dean beat the crap out of Weston. It wasn't natural to expect Dean to do nothing when some piece of trash is beating up his brother. And he didn't get expelled too :) That was nice. Looking forward to chapter 9. Thank You.
1/23/2009 c7 13ladie red
Argh, I'm going through NongPradu withdrawals! You are officially my favourite new author! It's been like, two days since you've updated...I seriously had a dream that I was locked in a psych ward like Dean last night, I blame you, it was terrifying!

You know, I've always wanted somebody in a school fic to see Dean caught red handed doing something...huntery, like saving a life, killing a ghost, whatev. It would be awesome that if instead of killing Todd he saves him from something, lol. Just my absent ponderings...anywho...

I'm still not sure where this fic is going but I love it lots and look forward to more of both this, and Reality Check soon.
1/22/2009 c1 7WastedJamie
great couple of chapters; poor sammy! i loved the twist with James; didn't see that coming at all i was expecting the red-haired girl ghost. great job, looking forward to chapter 8 and then 9,10,11,12... ;-)
1/22/2009 c7 jade1056
Thanks for updates and making them so fast!

love your story and cant wait to read more!
1/22/2009 c7 Sarah Waters
Like this story, especially the last chapter with Dean about to kill to avenge Sammy's beating. Go Dean!
1/21/2009 c7 dianne
That was fantastic! I like how you're switching scenes in this chapter so we get a glimpse into the main story and the back story as well. It wouldn't actually surprise me if Sam is more hurt than he thinks when the adrenaline drops and that he really did need Dean's help, not just a ruse to make him stop and think before barging out to take care of the football players. Can't wait for more.
1/21/2009 c7 masondixon
yep, another great chapter. And Sam calling his Dad for help- not for himself but to stop Dean from getting expelled! Yep, that's Sam. Always thinking rationally even when he is the one in agony :) I really am enjoying this story and I don't understand why there aren't more reviews for it. Alot of people don't know what they are missing. Please write more soon. Thank You.
1/19/2009 c6 13ladie red
Oh, more please, more!

I don't trust this Tina chick...and good on Sammy for taking Todd, I do hope Todd ends up worse off.
1/19/2009 c6 31Dianne
Still really enjoying this and I'm your chapters are a good length too. Poor Sam. The way you wrote the last line was perfect, 'he was sure Dean would be proud of him.' Can't wait to find out what happens to Dean and if it's vengeful spirit that's doing all this stuff to him and to find out what happened to poor Sam.
51 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »