for A Home of Sorts

1/19/2009 c6 masondixon
"I want You."

Yep, so do all the rest of us.

I am sure Sam will do Dean proud when he makes it home with his bruised and bloody body. And then Dean will erupt.

But first he has to figure out what is going on with Tina and what that evilness is that is around.

I love this story. Please update again soon. Thank You.
1/17/2009 c5 2FMA lover912
that was a perfect way to relive the tennision at the end of the chapter. ok so i have a theroy about the two sisters. whta if they were the ones that were kinlling all of tose guys. poor dean. he is getting in trouble because those two girls got him into this mess. now what kind of messed up logic is that? cant wait to read more.
1/17/2009 c5 masondixon
I absolutely loved this chapter. Poor Dean. All he wanted to do was have a good time. You wrote this perfectly. Love the story and look forward to chapter 6. Thank You.
1/17/2009 c5 13ladie red
Lololololol! It actually is the Winchesters: the teenage years. They stereotypically do everything normal kids would do, just throw in fellow hunters...which actually makes it a whole lot worse! I am loving this, please update soon!
1/17/2009 c5 10michallev
Great story. I love the way you pictured Dean's character in his high-school years. He must feel so alone- no body realy gets him, nobody knows him or even bothers to try to get to know how he really like (except Boby- but that's definitely not enough). I thing he really just wants to connect to someone, even if it's only physical. someone should tell him that it passes though... (trust someone who survived high school). can't wait to see where you're going with this story. update soon.

micahl
1/17/2009 c5 7WastedJamie
Another awesome chapter! I look forward to your updates everyday. I have to say it again; you are a gifted writer; don't ever stop. Your stuff is really, really good.

Poor Dean; John so is going to kick his ass when he gets home; I think lol ;-)

Can't wait to read more about this ghost and what Dean does next. My favorite stories are the teenchester ones and this one tops the list!
1/17/2009 c5 casammy.armoasantander019gmai
muy buena historia espero q actualice pronto mas de dean y sam een su adolescencia
1/17/2009 c5 31Dianne
I'm guessing that Dean didn't have as good a time as everyone thinks he did. He's going to be very alone in this if he can't talk about it, and who could blame him for not wanting to. I hope Sam can help him.
1/17/2009 c4 13ladie red
Oh, I am loving this! My favoritest teenchester school fic yet!

It's fun and real and in character and I can't wait for more!
1/16/2009 c4 44irishgirl9
This is an interesting story! I wonder if what's happening to Dean is related to the hunt the Masons are in town for. It's nice that Sam's fitting in at school and has found a girl he likes, but will that all go to bust if he ends up on a hunt.

Dean, you're a hunter. Use your instincts to realize what's happening to you is wrong. I hope he figures it out before he gets hurt.

I can't wait to read more!
1/15/2009 c4 31Dianne
I love the way you're developing this story. It has wonderful angst and build up. I can't wait for more.
1/15/2009 c3 7WastedJamie
OK, I have become the biggest fan of your writing. I have started some of your other stories and I love them all! Great job; this one has me totally hooked. Can't wait for the other updates!
1/15/2009 c3 jade1056
Thanks for updating:)

Awesome chapter! keep em coming!
1/14/2009 c3 masondixon
"Let's peel back the layers slowly. Leave some mysteries to uncover for later." That's our Dean :) I swear you bring these boys to life so well. And Dean at a dance? Now that I want to see (or read). Thank you for the update and I look forward to chapter 4.
1/14/2009 c2 jade1056
i really like your story, your doing a great job with the characters and relationships. pls update soon!
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »