for Blossoming Romance

4/3/2017 c21 Guest
NOOOO! IT WAS GETTING SOOO GOOOOOOODDD!
8/6/2011 c20 GoddessIncarnet
this story is amazing! i am so glad that you finally updated this story! is the sequel going to be a stanton and vanessa fanfic, too because i love them together as a couple!

Update soon!
7/25/2011 c20 Gabwr
Another great chapter. I've never liked Serena much in the books, but I am starting to in this story.
6/30/2011 c19 53SciFiGeek14
this is really good. i love the vanessa stanton relationship. this is well done and i cant wait for more.
6/22/2011 c19 Gabwr
I just now saw that this was updated. It was a nice suprise. Great chapter.

I really love these two together. I hoped that they would in the books, but I didn't get my way. Looking forward to reading more.
6/13/2011 c19 Alexa SilentStorm
ur an amazing author when i first read the book i thought that stanton and vanessa should have got together and was gonna try to write it tht way but yours is way better than mine would have been but here is an idea what if when veto comes back he falls in love with catty. but i really like your story and cant wait to read the next chapter.
5/9/2011 c19 ARADIA777
Excellent chaper. I can't wait for the next one. I hope in the future there will be even more romance with Stanton and Vanessa.
5/8/2011 c1 Nutella rocks 123
this is really good
3/25/2011 c1 3rAwRr cHiCk5
no! STANTON AND SERENA FOREVER!3
8/7/2010 c18 ARADIA777
I couldn't put this story down. I can't wait to read more chapters. Hope to hear from you soon.
6/27/2010 c17 Vanessa
FINISH PLEASE!
6/25/2010 c17 Vanessa
OMG u have to continue!
4/27/2010 c1 1Rikki Roo
I enjoyed it. :) Continue
4/20/2010 c17 ARADIA777
Wow this was awesome. I can not wait to find out what happens next. I will try and wait patiently for the next one lol
2/10/2010 c1 9jacobluver113
I love this chapter. Nice writing skills and good work!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »