FanFiction.Net
for Renascentia

4/25/2018 c24 Cyber-Kanochi
I honestly may never forgive you if you don’t bring SmokeScreen back
D:
But beyond that love the story and please continue soon
8/1/2015 c24 7Every1sBeta
Well I don't know when/if this fix will be updated again, but if it does, well I'll be here waiting for it.
6/13/2012 c24 1EmperialGem21
Brilliant story and I am loving it! You are mean to leave it right there :(. You better be updating soon! I need to know what happens next, can I just say that I am jealous of your writing skills?
6/3/2012 c24 SilentMelodyz
Oh no I caught up to the latest chapter!

I love your story. Gah, I know real life can be tough but you can fight through it! I know I am. Anywho you've written a wonderful story and I can't wait for you to update! Keep up the good work
4/14/2012 c24 Crazygrrl XD
Phew, finally got to latest chapter! I really love it, and I hope it turns out okay! It would be so sad to see Blue die! And I aslo finally learnt what 'Bluestreak' meant XD update soon!
3/9/2012 c24 3Shizuka Taiyou
Oh frag no. Bee's in trouble.

C.D.
3/5/2012 c24 Kick-Aft
uh, oh. bee your an idiot to get distracted like that.

well done on this chapter.
3/4/2012 c24 26Pjlover666
*squieeeeeee* Yey! Update! And, boy what an update as well! The action, the drama even the humor! Amazing! I really like how you describe everything, every detail. And representing the bonds as well. I'm very interested at Cybertons history now!

Aaand my p/j mania is beyond delighted at the interactions between the two of them! This chapter rocked!

ps: Bumblebees role here in the story is great! I'm glad you're not making this story focus only on specific character, but on variety of ones!

Can't wait for next update! I'm so eager to find out what's going to happen! ^^
3/4/2012 c24 12Sounddrive
YOU LEAVE US WITH ANOTHER ONE? Argh . . . well, no worries, I'll enjoy reading the next bit~! *hug*

Ooh, the drama, the mystical mysteries~! :D
2/15/2012 c11 Crazygrrl XD
*sniff* I cried when smokescreen died... T-T
2/4/2012 c23 1D0llNy
AHH! I am in love with this story mann; being an empath I feel so deeply for Jazz and Prowl; you had me crying a few times already .

Please update this soneee~ I don't fully believe you've let Barricade go back to the 'Cons...You have something planned; I CAN SEE IT! :D

*Ahem*, yus, eagerly awaiting next chaptersS!

xo
8/15/2011 c23 3Shizuka Taiyou
! NOT BLUE AND BEE! GET THEM BACK! GET THEM BACK NOW!

C.D.
8/12/2011 c23 26Pjlover666
WOW! This whole series is breathtaking! Can't wait for the next update!
8/3/2011 c23 Daklog73
Wow, I honestly forgot this story! I had to read the last chapter again so I had a clue as to what was going on!

So sad they didn't get Blue, but it was nice to see Jazz in action again. And Sides and Sunny, oh how I love those boys! Total ass-kickers they are! And Prowl being so Prowl like. I like to use of the sharp shooter thing, it's rarely used in fics anymore.

And Prowl and Jazz's determination to get Blue back, I feel for them. OP's obvious sadness at the end. I feel for him as well.

Great chapter, full of goodness. Hopefully we won't wait too long for the next?
8/3/2011 c23 18ChaosGarden
*claps* so good to see you back! RL stuff is much more important, but I am really glad that you didn't stop the fic ^^ This chapter was heart stopping- absolutely amazing. I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for Jazz to rescue them, but then he didn't and everything went down hill and then there was that slight chance that they could get them back... but aaahhh they were SO CLOSE! *shakes computer* Megs better not do anything to poor Bluestreak and Bee! But then again, who knows what's twirling around in that processor of his... Can't wait till the next chapter :) Keep up the great work!
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »