for Into the Blue

7/23/2016 c1 pottermind
nicely written
1/3/2014 c1 6The Unnamed Avatar
That's so cute! I can just imagine both of them in this playful banter, joking with each other, dancing around the truth, then letting their actions speak for them! I absolutely love this! Especially the planned spontaneity!
Great job! Looking forward to more stories!
12/14/2013 c1 stereolightning
Guh, love this. Love their dry humor. They are so adorable here; I've fallen in love with them (and you) all over again.
7/20/2013 c1 4raquelicious
So one thing's for certain- you were very right in the message you sent me. Your Tonks and Remus stories must get a lot of reviews. They are absolutely lovely.
1/27/2012 c1 Kitten Kisses
Uhhh, honestly? This is one of the best "proposal" fics I've ever read in my ten years on this site. Holy cow.

It was just so sweet and airy but not overly mushy. I really, REALLY liked it. And your writing. So I like you by extension. (Wait, what am I talking about?) I can't seem to find my way off of this site right now, what with all the good fics to read and all. Thanks for this excellent one! I'm afraid I'll have to, er, favorite another fic of yours like a great creep. :D (She says, with a smiley face.)
1/12/2012 c1 1anonymous.individual
Ngaw... perfect :)
8/31/2011 c1 7I Luv R-T
*sobsniffleblubber* that was soooo romantic! :D
1/16/2011 c1 8MuggleCreator
Sweet!
1/12/2010 c1 5HitsuIchi
I'd love a day on the beach with Remus, especially if he was this adorable and considerate. Wonderful story ;D
6/8/2009 c1 Grindylowheidi
I loved this story and seeing these two so happy. Thankyou for writing this!
5/26/2009 c1 8Silverlake
Very sweet and funny!
1/26/2009 c1 23Godricgal
Finally getting round to reviewing this and it was just as enjoyable the second read around. I do love Remus' planned spontaneity, lol, and it seems like a very Remus way to propose: simple but with bucket loads of thought behind it. Also, there is something unbelievable sexy in Remus saying "walk with me" and what woman could resist? ;) There's something very special in the way you write the interplay between them, you can really see why they became attracted to each other and fell in love, and it's so lovely to read.
1/14/2009 c1 12Springrain
Aww, so sweet and yet so sad when you remember teh result. Very well-written, as always.
1/14/2009 c1 DaphneMoon
Wonderful! I loved it & could imagine their faces & reactions being exactly like this. Bravo.:D
1/14/2009 c1 12theschuesters
this is so cute... I envy Tonks! (lol)

this was well written, keep it up!

-TeddyOlivia