FanFiction.Net
for Saying Goodbye

4/8/2009 c1 LadyMo
I like this. Too bad it will not be in the movie I like it alot. This is a great excuse as to why she is not there and I'm sure Daniel will miss her and surprise that she left. After Teal'c release a little frustration he will find the right words to convey to Daniel. I would love to be there. Teal'c might not know that Daniel totally insulted her before they got together, he just know it happened. So maybe absence making the heart grow fonder will help in this timeline.

:-)
1/16/2009 c1 31477166
I'm so not happy Vala's not in the third movie. Like seriously! She's one of my favourite characters! And the D/V ship is my favouritist in the whole world!

Anyway, I liked the Vala/Teal'c friendship. Those aliens gotta stick together (: Hehe...
1/14/2009 c1 lennypep
This story is very good, you must keep going.

I want to see how Daniel took it when Tealc talked to him and even though we dont know the storyline of that third movie you should make this a series. I would definetly read it.
1/13/2009 c1 4sg1mouse
Oh, come on! You have to continue with this . . . so what if they don't explain why she's not in the movie. You have a great beginning here. (rah, rah, cheer, cheer!)

I'm going to subscribe this to a story alert in breathless anticapation for the rest!

:-)

sg1mouse
1/13/2009 c1 13Sealurk
Excellent stuff. Two of my favourite SG-1 characters in a very well written and well crafted story that functions as a completely believable bridge, even though we don't know anything about the 3rd SG-1 film.

Bravo.
1/13/2009 c1 10acer-sigma
Disappointed to hear that Vala is being left out of the third movie. Your story here is a nice explanation as to why she wouldn't be present.

Liked the interaction between her and Teal'c. It'd be interesting to see just what happens when Teal'c passes along Vala's message to Daniel.