for Chasing Butterflies

11/25/2017 c2 2Illulian
Omg this is great, I haven't laughed this hard in a while!
11/28/2013 c1 Sachiel Angelo
That was so funny! The ninja swiveling action was too funny and too adorable!
7/20/2013 c2 19fingers-falling-upwards
Fuckin hell . . . . This was awesome! Minato with no shame is certainly entertaining to read about to say the least.
2/16/2013 c1 serenitydc
It's utterly adorable, and the way you word the titles of the chapters remind me of Howl's Moving Castle.
10/19/2012 c2 animeromance72
awwwww! Naruto's First Word "OOOOOOOOB" ( XD 2.) Minato and Naruto and Day Care (In which there is separation anxiety) Would Definitely Happen With Minato's Personality!
10/7/2012 c2 1Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams
This was hysterical - I applaud your writing and all of it's virtues. Please continue on your path to reader hysteria - I love it! ;D
9/12/2012 c1 LillyTigress
Made me laugh out loud!
8/11/2012 c2 USERNAME UNAVAILABLE -REFRESH
Oh my god, lol! I was laughing my ass off the entire time!

Also: voted for choice three. Maybe 'suke-chan?
7/8/2012 c2 xviolettx
HILARIOUS! You're an awesome writer!
I'd really like to see all of them. But if I REALLY have to choose then "Minato and Naruto and Day Care" it is. :D
3/29/2012 c2 16Sunnepho
Oh god. Oh my god. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, and I *still* can't stop laughing.

Maybe it's just me, but I preferred ending number two, actually. Because the image of Minato hiding his... assets like a maiden protecting her virtue... Nothing can top that. Nothing.

It's the vivid descriptions and the ease at which I can imagine such crack as maiden-Minato and the Naru-yoyo that (terrify me) demand that I add this story to my favourite's list.

In any case, thank you for the amazing fun read, and I'd absolutely love to see more of this fic if you decide to continue!
3/1/2012 c2 4Wolferunner123
PLEASE do the separation anxiety and the new friend one! PLEASE!

-Wolferunner123
1/4/2012 c2 1WolfieTheGreat
Okay now that I am done laughing...I loved it! However, it was the use of the word hanky panky that really did...Oh! And thinking of Jiraiya dancing like that(sad thing is he probably would dance like that).
11/21/2011 c2 selwynn
...

I am speechless.

At first, I really DID think that Minato was some pervert and...I was surprised.

Man-boobs...on Minato...that scene with Jiraiya.

So win...

ME WANT MOAR.

RAHHHHH!

MOAR!

I'll be looking forward to more~.

~Ciao~
6/11/2011 c2 10Alexis Night
1.) Minato and Naruto and Diaper Duty (In which shit hits the fan. Literally)

This is my vote if you're actually still writing this. I swear, you're trying to kill me with laughter!
6/11/2011 c1 Alexis Night
I LOVE IT! MINATO IS A GENIOUS! GO NINJA SWIVELING ACTION! No crossover please.
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »