for Harry Potter and the Smash mansion

2/27/2017 c2 2ZELDALIFEZDAB
WOW. This is good. Keep it up!
10/6/2014 c2 2Petra Anderson
QUITTER
5/30/2014 c2 38speedster101
Where's the rest of the smash crew like Snake, Sonic, Meta Knight, Kirby and everyone else
11/28/2013 c2 5pastrinator64 junior
MO5HERREHSDDCDS
7/6/2013 c2 5Evilbunny0
"I swear he was trying to turn me evil!" lol, that pig! (pun intended) please update soon!
7/22/2012 c2 Jostanos
YOU PASS!

"c5arriages"? *coughs* "carriages", Barry.. everything else is excellent! _

*sighs* Barry... Are you sure that you haven't lost interest over the past 3 years? That you haven't been on a long hiatus? or that you've abandoned your stories?

Through Facebook I was able to gain an account here, Barry.
Now you and your fellow writers may receive my reviews, rants, skit replies, and or flames instead of having to 'supposedly' hear about it second hand or read about it on Gaia.

Please continue when you may, Barry... You have some wonderful fan fictions that are too good to remain dormant as long as they have been. :)
4/28/2012 c2 4sumichan614
"just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten this story. Updates will be few and far between."

...3 years later.

lol, but anyways, good story! i hope to see an update soon!
8/28/2011 c2 19ttme123
OK so I'm assuming you are done with this story?
8/28/2011 c2 ttme123
OK so I'm assuming you are done with this story?
2/1/2011 c2 5Qrowbars
Oh. Its a good story, why dis you stop? I wanted to see what everyone's reaction would be at pit's wings! ...and his fighting style...
2/1/2011 c2 Qrowbars
1/15/2011 c2 3Lilyana Skies
You Are doing a great job So do more chapters!
6/20/2009 c1 dxman
And you forgot Jigglypuff, Olimar, Pit, DK, Diddy, and the third-party characters!
6/20/2009 c1 dxman
You forgot Yoshi!
6/4/2009 c2 freohr
This looks like it could be a good fic so keep up the good work :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »