for Taken

1/3/2019 c15 51DisneyGirl10
I did it! Finally, I FINISHED! From start to finish, I have read this at last!
I have to say, the way you wrote this; describing everything from the characters, the action scenes and having everything work together in a way even I can't write it out is amazing! I mean it, the way you wrote this was amazing.
Ben is my favorite character and how you've written him touches my heart. Dexter is my second fave in this and Fusionfall in general. He and Ben make a great team.
So now I HAVE to read A Time For Heroes start to finish, no stops!
I'll read all your FF stories, maybe they can help me with writing my oneshots on FF myself.
I'm so glad I finally got to read this. Amazing job! :)
1/1/2017 c15 1Mageblood
This is amazing and I really want to read more about the obsessive "love" the copy has for the original. Thank you for the grate story!
2/14/2014 c15 638annie81
He's not going to figure love out. It's just not in him/his species. Which is sad. I hate pittying the bad guy, but eh it happens.
2/14/2014 c14 8annie81
Bit o fluff (and broccoli) makes an Annie happy. Kinda like Apples keep doctors away.
2/14/2014 c13 8annie81
Does everyone know about Mandy's world domination plans?
2/14/2014 c12 8annie81
Does Deedee not know Mandark is (somewhat) evil? I hope she doesn't give him the time of day even if he did (again, somewhat) motivate her to help Dexter get to Townsville when things were really bad at school.
2/13/2014 c11 8annie81
Is Bloo going to be punished? I bet Deedee won't let that happen.
2/13/2014 c10 8annie81
Well yay for Buttercup scenes! She's my favorite Puff, but each girl is her own kind of awesome.
2/13/2014 c9 8annie81
Did Deedee name August Princess after the bratty rich girl or after princesses in general? Please tell me it's the latter. Dexter needs to not stop breathing. That's bad. Don't do that. *Hiss*
Not bad like a bad scene- okay. Like. He's just not allowed to die, alright? Deal?
2/13/2014 c8 8annie81
Not bloo! :'(
Oh gosh not Mac! They better actually have Mac! And he better be a-okay!
2/13/2014 c7 8annie81
For a second there I let myself think the Fusion might begin to understand love :'(
Nope.
2/13/2014 c6 8annie81
That's an incredible team. I'm sure Dexter will be found, soon. And alive. Yep.
(Don't hurt him anymore, pleeeease!?)
2/13/2014 c5 8annie81
D:
Well ah-at least Deedee got the last word if not the last move.
2/13/2014 c4 8annie81
D: poor Dexter! His evil double! Gah I should have seen that happening.
2/13/2014 c3 8annie81
D:
Is it okay to smile at the they're all chickens line or not. I'm. Not sure. :(
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »