for My always

3/20/2009 c2 103Missing Linka
Yeah, still breaking my heart ...
3/20/2009 c1 Missing Linka
Second time I've read it ... It's still so sad and beautiful ...
2/17/2009 c2 3phoebe.cole.forever
Can you add some epilog or something like this? Please! It's fantastic, but I just need some end. Thanks much!
2/17/2009 c2 9Natters
good fic
2/16/2009 c2 8sgater926
Wonderful! The emotion is very real and the insight into the differences between Sam's feelings with Pete and her feelings with Jack are brilliant. Great job! ...Now there just needs to be a happily ever after. ;)
2/16/2009 c2 Sol3Bug
Any plans for writing more? You could probably get a handful more of related missing scenes out of this. As it stands-this begs for completion. Nice writing...I hope to see more in the future. -EarthBug
2/16/2009 c2 LadyMo
Great chapter. I like your idea of Sam's feelings and view of what is happening and Kerry's reaction of doing good. Very Nice.

:-)
2/16/2009 c2 usafcmycloud
I really like your take on Sam's reaction. I too think at some point Pete would have tried to be there for her...only for her to realize that he didn't fill that need. If you could add more, you're very good. Thanks!
1/20/2009 c1 9Natters
Good job.
1/15/2009 c1 dp
Nice job.
1/15/2009 c1 ninjagirl oniell
that was a lovely story. thank you.

why couldnt they put that in the show!
1/15/2009 c1 LadyMo
A real sweet and touching fic. I can see Jacob saying that to them. Jack became a real good friend to him. Someone he knew who would protect his daughter. No matter how much and how well she can protect herself Jacob was always glad for Jack, Daniel and Teal'c.

:-)
1/15/2009 c1 terranlily
Lovely. My favorite line was: "Looking back into the observation room at the other so very wrong part of this..." You really set the mood for the gravity of what was happening. Thanks for sharing.