FanFiction.Net
for Trouble in the Milky Way

3/31/2009 c11 5sammie77
Just found this story - not sure how I missed it. Enjoyed it lots - just kind of skipped the Vala chapters (lol). She's about my least favorite character. Glad to see S/J married - should have happened on the show. Maybe you should have written for them? Thanks for the entertainment!
1/30/2009 c11 31HAZMOT
Well alls well, that ends well. Daniel admitted his stupidity in conveying that he cared more about notes and artifacts, than Vala. Vala, I don't think expected him to blurt it out as a confessional, but it was sweet how she responded to his caring. Sam and Jack finally had the final blow out. Finally jumping down the isle to mary with friends attending the wedding. With Teal'c giving the final blessing, how could anything go wrong. :D
1/30/2009 c11 6JAJJAJ
Great story. I'm not much of a ship fan, but this was well done. Fun, with some adventure thrown in. Thanks!
1/30/2009 c11 Alys5
Lovely story.
1/30/2009 c11 7Oldlibrn
Very enjoyable. I really liked Teal'c coming to Vala's support. Though I wouldn't have minded a scene or two leading up to the obvious marriage proposal to V from D.

The 'your Daniel' note was inspired! I also liked poor Jack being unable to share his news and then being outed by Landry.
1/30/2009 c11 10acer-sigma
Nice ending!
1/30/2009 c10 acer-sigma
Good to see an update! Nice job with the meeting between Daniel and Vala. Not surprising that she was worried about Daniel's reaction to the loss of his tablets. And it looks like Daniel just got an unwelcomed image of what others may think of him.

And poor Jack, fate just wouldn't let him break the news of his retirement to the team. Guess it's a good thing Landry let it slip, other wise he'd probably still be strugling to break the news.
1/30/2009 c11 31477166
Oh yay! Awesome ending! Everyone ended up happy and everything! (:
1/22/2009 c9 10acer-sigma
Well Cam certainly called that one! Still, wouldn't be surprised if the Alliance isn't quite finished just yet.
1/20/2009 c8 7Oldlibrn
Yeah Vala! Yeah Cam & Teal'c! Also Yeah Sam & Rodney!

AI sounds interesting. Can't wait for further chapters.
1/20/2009 c8 6JAJJAJ
Nice chapter. Good work, Vala.
1/20/2009 c8 10acer-sigma
So the Lucian Alliance has somehow gotten access to Ancient technology, and improved Ancient tech to boot. Curious to see how that came about.

And Vala, knew that girl could get out on her own. Though I must say, she seemed to have lucked out with stumbling across a less than competent branch of the Alliance.

Bit surprised that Cam didn't consider taking a prisonner for intel, especially considering the situation.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing what happens when they all hook up again.
1/18/2009 c7 Alys5
Interesting story, I want to see what happens next.
1/18/2009 c7 acer-sigma
Curious to see just what it is that Sam and McKay have come across.

Good to see that Daniel has gotten even more of a wake up call. Though I'm thinking the fact that Vala has been taken captive brings up some unpleasant memories for him.

And poor Jack, looks like fate is conspiring to prevent him from telling anyone about his resignation, heck with the way things are going he might not even be allowed to. ;)
1/17/2009 c6 31HAZMOT
It seems Daniel's sentiments in sending the tablets were a way of telling Vala he still cares. Vala was all to happy to receive them, until the complex was under attack. It seems that Mai'lyn is not as she seems. I don't think she Zatted Vala for no good reason, and I hope Vala is alright. Cam and Teal'c are on the way and they never leave their people behind. :D
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »