for Hold On To the Other Light

4/24/2019 c1 mei
wow I love sakura-gets-stronger books, it's a pity this one is discontinued
8/30/2017 c1 Guest
To Daikuro,

Wow, how long did it take you to write that? Oh, and please learn what grammar is. I almost tried jumping off of a cliff when reading your review. You just picked out everything in this fic and said something rude about it. You clearly have issues. I refuse to call that trash you wrote a review. It's hard to read and your just trying to be a hater. You seem to be the onlu person who has a problem with this fic so you stand alone. Go fuck yourself and die in a whole. People like you disgust me.
1/16/2017 c5 Guest
I love ittttttttt! Awesome story *double thumbs up* v
3/22/2015 c5 Kurai
Awesome is there a sequel?Z
3/1/2015 c5 Daikuro
Your writing style is puerile, too simplistic,poor and overall unengaging.
The plot is cliché,not well thought and...bloody hell,could you be more sickeningly sweet?
Description...sorely lacking,just occasionally giving unneeded about the things that matter?
plain,boring,predictable,overly cheesy sometimes, and you don't even bother to change speaking patterns and styles between the dialogue is dry,without substance.
Characters-one-dimensional mary-sues(mostly).Some of them are omniscient and appear there without an explanation...They are also depthless,meaningless puppets for the writer to realise his/her dream scenario.
Fighting-do I need to comment?
As for Sakura's paradigm shift?OK,it's good and all...but she's still emotionally and mentally some of your training methods or changes in her life are so linear and cliché that it's painful to read.
Now,I read your story because it sounded the first chapter, when I saw how bad it is I read the other chapters hoping for an improvement...nada.
Still the same boring,cheesy,predictable,badly written...let's call it stuff.I refuse to call this a literary work.
Now ,if you want to improve your writing style,read some good works and try to change...the above this subpar fic you torture your literate they don't know english very well,are under 12 years of age, or they want an easy read for laughs.
10/26/2013 c5 Artemis
That was cool, I lived it, but chapter 4 had a lot of cussing, Why?
3/7/2013 c5 leafstone
great story.
5/6/2012 c5 5CryingMoonLight
Update soon! I love it! Ha-Ha especially when Sakura said I love you as if she was just saying Good Morning Ha-Ha!
3/18/2012 c5 YukariSakura
This story is sooo good! I love how Sasuke didn't go to orochimaru and omg update soon please!
10/29/2010 c5 2xXDrowningInChocolateXx
I love how she says ''m in love with you' as if it's the most casual thing!
4/10/2010 c5 2YukiTora17
I love it! Update soon
1/30/2010 c5 5Dark Neko 4000
what going to happen next
12/30/2009 c5 14shadow-binder
^^ sakura is gonna have hell in front of her with all that training isn't she XD

anyway, i'm looking forward to the next chap^^
9/19/2009 c5 nekomichi