for That Night

I hATE THIS STORY

EMBER IN RL LIFE ISH INSANE AND CYNDER AND SPYRO LUV EACH OTHER IN DOTD

WAT ISHRONG WIT CHU PEOPLE
3/21/2010 c7 Jahuty
I find myself enjoying this fic very much. There are very few stories that break the cliche of SpyroxCynder, not to say I don't like the pair.(It just gets old after a while.)

You guys make a good team, I guess I'm gonna look into the sequal now.

Good Job!
12/9/2009 c1 Dana
I like that story but I think that if Spyro and Cynder felt for each other, that would be much more to my liking.
11/20/2009 c7 PurpleDragon614
Although Ember is really more of a hero worshiper in the games, you twisted it up really well to make their love true. I prefer SpyroXCynder, but this story was really, really good.
11/20/2009 c3 PurpleDragon614
Damn you, Michael! JK.
9/11/2009 c3 3PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes
ugh i hate spyro x ember but its a good story
9/4/2009 c7 Cloverstar34
Very well written! Very good plot, too. I used to hate SpyroxEmber but now I can sort of enjoy it. Hm...you ARE going to write a sequel, right?
4/24/2009 c7 Spyro and Ember ROCK
hi it's me the annoying,but sexy,20 yr old. i read ur sory and i thought it was amazing. my little sister,Ember Nyree Muniz,is pleased and happy everyday when he reads this story. like she said,YOU ROCK!;D

name:Lisa

age:20 duh

boyfriens name:Jason a.k.a Johnny

pesonal quote:"Chu!"

i wrote this so people can know about me so i can make some damn friends XD
4/21/2009 c7 Ember Nyree Muniz
Aw! i love the last chapter. you have SUCH tallent!;) oh and you are very welcome =D
4/21/2009 c7 Ember Lover
OMG! i was waiting for this chapter foreva!

is it cynder x flame and spyro x ember? cos if it is thats just beatiful. ;)

p.s

im in school reading this =O anyway i love the story X)
3/2/2009 c7 2Acejinjo
Well now, it seems like Spyro and Ember really need to watch there back! As much I hate cliffhangers... but this is the one and maybe the only cliffhanger I like! Flame's personality (and Ember's love for Spyro) is thing that keeps me reading this story! w00t! Can't wait for the sequel!
3/2/2009 c7 8NoOneToWorryAbout
So... A cliffhanger to finish huh? Very well, I will resist the urge to kill u as I want to read the sequel...

Lol I'm kidding! Great ending and I can't wait for the sequel! I wonder what Flame is planning... I have a few theories but, being the Ever Silent Watcher, I will keep quiet and wait.

The Ever Silent Watcher (didn't I already say this?)

NoOne
2/25/2009 c6 13TMHB77
sorry I've been slacking on the reviews, but I've been busy. anyway, lots of interesting developments here! I hope the last chap ties it all together nicely!
2/21/2009 c6 Ember Nyree Muniz
omg!this iz a loving story =).even i coldn't think of a story like this! YOU ROCK! i had a great time reading this .and this story reminded me of me and my boyfriend.how long will it take you to finish chp. 7? i am dieing to read the last chapter!plz hurry and i am a huge spyro x ember and flame x ember fan! nice thinking there buddy ;D p.s its true. my name realy is ember
27 Page 1 2 Next »