for Guns And Roses

1/21/2021 c4 Guest
Oh excelente capitulo me encato
1/20/2016 c13 overninethousand
hellO; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
3/20/2015 c13 1ALEXandra rozE
great story plzzzzzz update soooon
9/21/2013 c1 overninethousand
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
3/27/2013 c13 Guest
I like it :D hope you continue or at least keep writing something, your good at it x3 umm bye now!
3/23/2013 c13 Princess Emerald the 1st
Awesome chapter! I bloody liked it! Why aren't you updating though? '( I've been missing this story. I hope Sess/Kagu would get busy next chapter.. After all they have a baby to worry about, haven't they? S
1/4/2013 c13 1GT3
UPDATE SOOOOOON PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PPPLLLLZZZ
9/3/2012 c13 50Death101- Fox Version
Okay. I'll keep the typos to myself. Anyways, I'm not sure Kagura would be so... dense? But then again, if you've never been exposed to that sort of thing you wouldn't know. Thank you 007 novels for stuff that I can never erase. Anyways, nicely done. Please update soon!
-D101
9/1/2012 c13 autumn sky
I love this. It's hilarious. I like Kagura's naivety and Sess playfulness.
8/31/2012 c13 LaLe
Youre back! After such a long absence the story is still going strong. I greatly enjoy the plot and how you portray Kagura and Sesshomarou: close enough to character but with this humorous twist. Please update soon
8/15/2012 c12 autumnsky
You updated,thank god. I like this story back then. I hope you keep up the drama between Sess and Kagura. Thanks a lot for finally updating. Pls update regularly this time.
8/15/2012 c12 Death101- Fox Version
Oh my gosh! You aren't dead! And you updated! This is awesome! Anyways, I'm a bit sad we didn't get to see blow-by-blow for the fight scenes but then again, they weren't very important so it makes sense to skip them. In terms of dialogue, it sounds like them so that's nice. Only one thing, sometimes there are typos. For example one time you capitalized panicked although it should have been lower case. Also for this line of dialogue: "Don't worry" you forgot to write a period or some other ending mark. You might want to just check the document over again for other mistakes. Anyways, thanks for updating and I look forward to more soon!
-D101
3/26/2011 c11 emily
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE...
9/27/2010 c11 autumnsky
I love this chapter. Kagura reaction was hilarious. She really needs Sess in her life, someone to let her go free but at the same time keep her on firm ground. Please update soon. Yr writing is still as good as ever. No worries.
9/26/2010 c11 1x-PoisonousKisses-x
heyy =)

Can't wait for the update =)

Will be epic, I just know it =)
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »