for Because I Love You

3/12/2010 c1 1alicelouise58
I like the story. Your character, Violet, is similar to GRRM"S Arya Stark in A song of Fire and Ice series. Drizzt reminds me of Ned Stark of the same series. You can see that I'm a huge GRRM fan,

The story showed discipline administered with love.

it also shows the fine balance all parents must tread in everyday situations.
10/18/2009 c1 2BluePhoenix21
Aw... a totally tender and meaningful story. I'm sure the punishment hurts him as much as it does her! But to raise his children to be conscientious and good, he's going to do what's necessary to get them there. Loved this one as I love all your Drizzt/Vi/Zak stories. My heart is in my throat when one of the kids is in for it!
1/23/2009 c1 14Soului
Aww, Drizzt and daughter bonding time. That's so cute. I can't really think of anything wrong with this. Very nice! Good dialogue and characterization. I enjoyed it very much.
1/19/2009 c1 TashaMK
Aw, another adorable story. It was nice to see more of Violet. Very cute series keep it up! (Though I'm torn over Drizzt's use of coproral punishment...considering the upbringing he had...but then again...lol, I don't know how I feel about it.)

~Natasha~
1/18/2009 c1 8RunMoogles
Another nice story! Really captures the difficulties parenting can bring to any person. It makes a lot of sense for him to raise his child that way as it's really the only way he can think of, being raised quite harshly. But I like how you have him distinguish, as you did in another story, the difference between why he does it and why his family did it the way they did. Thanks for sharing another great story! If you ever get the chance and are interested, I would love it if you took a look at the the only FR one I've got. You have a talent for good plots and interactions, and I would love your input.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service