for Everyday

4/15/2009 c1 10VioletFieldofFlowers
Love. Love. Love.

This story was pure LOVE! ^.^ It was moving and lovely and dark, all at once. Beautiful.
2/7/2009 c1 1899
Wow, that was really amazing. Really a thinker. I love how you kept up the Everyday thing throughout it, and it was like each statement dug deeper than the one before it.

Gotta love those Delancey boys, they are just a mystery waiting for fanfic wrters to crack ;) You did a great job, I loved it!

Snickerdoodle ;)
1/18/2009 c1 4Royal shadow1
wow... i think with that story i might not hate them anymore... that was a awesome story
1/18/2009 c1 17Laelyn24
As difficult as it may have been, I think you pulled it off fabulously! I loved the turning point in the story, where we come to find they aren't all they're cracked up to be!

It's defintely a believable take on the Delancey's true feelings. The writing style here was so clever and different. I really, really liked it! :)

Well done!

*Laelyn
1/18/2009 c1 1AdrenalineRush16
Yay! Another one shot by Ces! You know, some of this fic is like mine...well, sorta. But this helped inspire me. I know what you mean, this is a hard challenge! But it's a challenge all the same, which is awesome. And you did a B-E-A-U-tiful job with this fic. I liked how you used the line as a basis, it really helped keep it together. Short, but very cool. As usual, you have written something great. :D CTB!

As always,